Renpy Saves in AppData - Is there a way to find the game they are linked to beyond the name?

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
After some cursory searches I either worded this question wrong or it hadn't been asked/answered.

I'm cleaning out the Renpy folder in AppData; clearing out saves for games I no longer play or merely checked out the release of and am finding a ton with random names.

Is there any method to connect said folders to the game they originated from or am I just sol?

May 25, 2018
Is there any method to connect said folders to the game they originated from or am I just sol?
Ren'Py saves are Zip files. If you unpack one, you can look at the included screenshot image. There is also a log included which might have some text lines you recognize, though it is in a compressed/binary format so only some of it is human-readable.

Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
Ren'Py saves are Zip files. If you unpack one, you can look at the included screenshot image. There is also a log included which might have some text lines you recognize, though it is in a compressed/binary format so only some of it is human-readable.
That works quite well for me. Thanks for the help.