Renpy script exit game to home screen mobile

Honey hunters

Jan 23, 2020
I'm new to renpy engine I want small help in script making I'M making a Age verification code in Ren'Py script please help me to make a code in Ren'Py script Like { Yes I'm 18+ } goes to game and {No below 18 } is quit from game to home screen.

Please help me how to write Ren'Py script for exit game and quit from the game and takes to mobile home screen

jon95

Game Developer
Sep 29, 2018
I'm new to renpy engine I want small help in script making I'M making a Age verification code in Ren'Py script please help me to make a code in Ren'Py script Like { Yes I'm 18+ } goes to game and {No below 18 } is quit from game to home screen.

Please help me how to write Ren'Py script for exit game and quit from the game and takes to mobile home screen
i think this should do just put it after the start label
Python:
menu:
    "I'm 18 years old":
        pass
    "No":
        return
this will take the player to the game menu and he won't proceed to the game unless he confirm the age as for quitting the game, the 'quit' button don't work with the mobile version I don't know if there was other statements that could do that or you could just use this in the splash screen
Code:
menu:

"I'm 18 years old":

return

Last edited:

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Just use if the action have to come from a label, or the screen action if it have to come from a screen.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: 9thCrux

79flavors

Respected User
Jun 14, 2018
Oddly enough, iirc, it's actually against Android's developer T&C's to have any sort of "exit application" option within your app. I think the same might be true of iPhone too.

Which isn't to say you should care, just one of those odd quirks of software development.

• Haha
Reactions: 9thCrux