• We will be performing maintenance to upgrade some of our forum tools. During this time, the site will remain online, but you may encounter some errors until the maintenance is complete. The report and search functions will be unavailable until the maintenance is complete.

Maintenance is expected to last up to 9 hours.

The maintenance window will start on Thursday, 2024/07/04, at: 1:00 PM GMT / 3:00 PM CEST / 9:00 AM EDT / 6:00 AM PDT / 12:00 AM AEDT

Thank you for your patience.

[R> Other] Renpy UI Artist

SS05Productions

Mar 4, 2023
Hey everyone, I am a first time game dev, making my first game and I am looking for a UI artist for my renpy VN, if there are any experienced ui artists for Renpy, feel free to shoot me a message and your rates. This is my first game so I am still very cautious on spending , right now, my main priority is the story and paying my current 3D artist. If you are flexible with rates, I'd greatly appreciate it but I am also not going to lowball you, as I will be respecting of your rates. I can pay by Paypal or Zelle.

MissFortune

I Was Once, Possibly, Maybe, Perhaps… A Harem King
Respected User
Game Developer
Aug 17, 2019
Might be helpful to specify what kind of UI you're looking for. Maybe some other VNs that have a style you like, or something of that nature.

SS05Productions

Mar 4, 2023
I am looking for something basic, like a college vibe GUI, similar to being a DIK? Just to give a school/college atmosphere

1EmZee1

Dec 11, 2018
I have some experience doing UI and I can mimic the style you like.

Discord: emzee8886

CristianoUX

Sep 22, 2023
Hello, my friend wants a job like this:

add me on discord: cristianoux