[S>Programmer] Paid Share Unpaid Renpy/Unity Developer looking for a project. (Paid or Free, Depending on time wanted)

BouncyBalls

Jul 20, 2021

Skills:
Programming - C#, Python
Generally good English language skills.
Renpy / Unity Engine Knowledge.
HTML / Website creation.

Preferred method of contact:
Discord : ItsHypers#0567
DMs on here

Employment Type & Rates:
Depending on the size of project and expected time, If you expect me to code a full project, with you are getting Profit from a patreon etc, I'd expect a cut, although if you need help with some general Renpy / Unity code, and want me to be a "man you can message when stuck" then I don't expect anything :)

Availability:
I have a few hours a day I could put towards a project, more on the weekends.

Work Samples:

Duty Calls:
image_2021-09-27_183708.png

Duty Calls was my longer renpy project, I done all of the programming, itch page designing and community stuff (like patreon, and a website) for the game, but unfortunately the leader of the project decided to cancel the project before release.
I learned a lot from this project, including putting in Custom UI, including moving around/editing Renpy stuff.

No More Future:
image_2021-09-27_183619.png

No More Future is a Furry, SFW Visual Novel that I've been helping on, I've helped them with the more back-end support, like UI, Gallery Additions and other misc stuff.
I helped add the Gallery, which allows multiple pages, Multiple "instances" of images, (day and night, etc)
image_2021-09-27_183450.png
image_2021-09-27_183526.png

Itch Profile:
my itch profile has some examples of some starter games I uploaded. I havent uploaded to it in a while, and have improved since although still some good general knowledge.

Renpy Projects:

Item Collection Mini-game:
image_2021-09-27_183848.png

I made a Renpy mini-game where you go and collect items, which adds up to your total amount, used for a VN that did not get finished.

Character Selection Screen / Scene Selection:
image_2021-09-27_183923.png

I made a Character / Scene Selection screen, using Renpy.

Additional comments:
I'll use the addition comments section as an about me section:
Hello! I am Hyper, I am 20 Years old from the United Kingdom, I work as a web developer/software engineer for a local company, and do some Game Development
as a side hobby.

Although payment isn't expected, if the project does eventually end up making money through patreon etc and I worked on a good chunk of the development,
I would expect some of the revenue for the work, although I am just as happy working on a project
that's meant to be free to play throughout.

Contact me if you're interested.​