Renpy zooming in imagemaps

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Soo i have this problem when i try to use an image for imagemap. Renpy always zoom a little my images, but when i use the ''zoom 0.5'' command it kind of fixes it. But with imagemaps, the program doesnt let me use said command. What should i do to fix the zoom and use all the image?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Soo i have this problem when i try to use an image for imagemap. Renpy always zoom a little my images, but when i use the ''zoom 0.5'' command it kind of fixes it.
Hmm... This isn't normal. Ren'py have no reason to resize an image, unless when it try to fit the windows size. And the fact that it seem to not happen when you zoom on the image let me think that it's the problem, your image don't have the size of your window.

Reactions: Mephistofeles

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
Hmm... This isn't normal. Ren'py have no reason to resize an image, unless when it try to fit the windows size. And the fact that it seem to not happen when you zoom on the image let me think that it's the problem, your image don't have the size of your window.
Its there any way i can resize the image?

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
Its there any way i can resize the image?
Normally you should do it yourself as part of the pre-processing. Unless they are intended as sprites or part of the interface, your image should all have the same size, that is the size of Ren'py windows.

Reactions: Mephistofeles

Mephistofeles

Jul 9, 2017
I solved it! It tourns out that the images were not the same size of my renpy game, soo it couldnt load them. Thanks!