RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
@Seipherwood You get into Dorgania during the main story events. Once you're inside, you can talk with the king about opening the border which will require to solve a short request but then they're open.

@Genji The max affection currently needed for any scene is 100. If you're at 100, you should be fine.
Did you have the scene with Mira and Vampire yet? Did you have the events with Vampire hunter? Did you advance the main story to the point where you entered Dorgania and met Lucilla?
The eventlines for main characters are usually not a straight line, but are connected to other events, which is why I need to know where you are in the events to tell you what is missing. ^^

@Ace1604 You need to talk with someone at the Whisperwind farm to get the recipe. Once you have the recipe you can craft as many as you want at alchemy tables. Alchemy tables can be found directly at the farm or at most blacksmith. The blacksmith in Aldlyn for example has one in the top right corner.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
@Seipherwood You get into Dorgania during the main story events. Once you're inside, you can talk with the king about opening the border which will require to solve a short request but then they're open.

@Genji The max affection currently needed for any scene is 100. If you're at 100, you should be fine.
Did you have the scene with Mira and Vampire yet? Did you have the events with Vampire hunter? Did you advance the main story to the point where you entered Dorgania and met Lucilla?
The eventlines for main characters are usually not a straight line, but are connected to other events, which is why I need to know where you are in the events to tell you what is missing. ^^

@Ace1604 You need to talk with someone at the Whisperwind farm to get the recipe. Once you have the recipe you can craft as many as you want at alchemy tables. Alchemy tables can be found directly at the farm or at most blacksmith. The blacksmith in Aldlyn for example has one in the top right corner.
wow,you really are helpful,i already in the territory of dorgania now,all of the event you mention is done..im just in progress to find three eye women in luolumbo for vampire quest

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
After you capture Lind and talk to Gunther, who else do you talk to? I think it mentioned the noble area, but no one in there talks to me and talking to Lind just mentions talking to another general ...

Any plans to normalize the CG? Most of them seem to start out western and then go Eastern, like Vampire seems to have multiple artists for her Eastern looks with how different she looks each time.

Anyway to get all the CG in 1 run? or will it require 3? Prison / Maid / Brothel runs?

Where can we find the Orc for Ariana?

Who else besides Lela do we need to talk to about Calbridge Stronghold secret passage?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
After you capture Lind and talk to Gunther, who else do you talk to? I think it mentioned the noble area, but no one in there talks to me and talking to Lind just mentions talking to another general ...

Any plans to normalize the CG? Most of them seem to start out western and then go Eastern, like Vampire seems to have multiple artists for her Eastern looks with how different she looks each time.

Anyway to get all the CG in 1 run? or will it require 3? Prison / Maid / Brothel runs?

Where can we find the Orc for Ariana?

Who else besides Lela do we need to talk to about Calbridge Stronghold secret passage?
General Günther is one of your ministers standing in the throne room. After talking to him, you're supposed to go to the general of the vanguards in the bottom right room of the sleeping chambers. It's the soldier that can also bring you to the overview map.

Due to having different artists there will always be a bit of differences in the artstyle. I don't have the finances to pay someone full time, therefore they take other commissions as well and can't focus completely on my requests, thus making it necessary for me to hire multiple artists. It also happened several times that artists who promised to stay around for a long time had to stop taking commission or disappeared, which doesn't make this any easier. ^^"

The slaves give you their good and bad CGs in the brothel, but good CG with different dialog. Almost every CG is obtainable in 1 run, the amount of scenes were you can get only one of two options is extermly limited, as I know that the game is too long to re-play for just a few different scenes.

The orc is in the dungeon below Crysthaven in Amagal.

The six people you need to talk with are in Ebron, the elf at the entrance of Witton, a woman in Parverhill, a guy in Thremten, sleepy guard at the Red Keep and two women talking with each other at the Inn of Aldlyn.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
CG Page 4 mentions they can be found in Caves & Dungeons, is that a page for monster girl capture CGs?

Also on CG Page 4 it shows i missed a cg during Traitors quest from the alchemist?

So you only get all the CGs if you send the girls to the brothel? or am i missing even more girls ... lol
Page 5 first 1 says brothel / thieves guild but no one to buy / sex up in either place.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
i never let the girl become prostitutes in brothel,i buy them all and they work for me as servant and maid,most of them pregnant with my child though ^^

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
is it possible to repeat the sex scene,like they asking if you want to have sex?i fuck ariana only once and fail to impregnate her...quite sad the sex scene only once and i cant mark her as my women

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
CG Page 4 mentions they can be found in Caves & Dungeons, is that a page for monster girl capture CGs?

Also on CG Page 4 it shows i missed a cg during Traitors quest from the alchemist?

So you only get all the CGs if you send the girls to the brothel? or am i missing even more girls ... lol
Page 5 first 1 says brothel / thieves guild but no one to buy / sex up in either place.
There is no page for purely monstergirls or not., the hints are always just for that one character. But page 4 has some monstergirls on it, which is probably what you're missing in that case.

The hint is only about where you met or can find her, not necessarily where the scene happens. Try looking at the herbalist for the catgirl with red hair you met during the traitor questline. I assume that's the character you're talking about. ;)

The first character on page 5 is Miyako, who has no CG on her good path yet as a maid. I gave the commission to two artists and both disappeared, causing her CG to be delayed by a very long time. ^^" Apart from her every slave has a good and a bad CG, which means they appear on the CG screen either way, but unless you send them to the brothel you won't see both CGs for each character.

is it possible to repeat the sex scene,like they asking if you want to have sex?i fuck ariana only once and fail to impregnate her...quite sad the sex scene only once and i cant mark her as my women
Yes. Open the menu and select "CG room" to re-play scenes or look at unlocked CGs. :) Replaying a scene also works for impregnation!

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
There is no page for purely monstergirls or not., the hints are always just for that one character. But page 4 has some monstergirls on it, which is probably what you're missing in that case.

The hint is only about where you met or can find her, not necessarily where the scene happens. Try looking at the herbalist for the catgirl with red hair you met during the traitor questline. I assume that's the character you're talking about. ;)

The first character on page 5 is Miyako, who has no CG on her good path yet as a maid. I gave the commission to two artists and both disappeared, causing her CG to be delayed by a very long time. ^^" Apart from her every slave has a good and a bad CG, which means they appear on the CG screen either way, but unless you send them to the brothel you won't see both CGs for each character.

Yes. Open the menu and select "CG room" to re-play scenes or look at unlocked CGs. :) Replaying a scene also works for impregnation!
wait,what??thank you man!:love::love::love:

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
where do i find this monster scene?i already hunt them but the scene doesnt trigger

rangaru

Jun 25, 2017
Do the choice of quest from Queen of Begus matters? Do I recive different scenes for completing them and how they are different?

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
I hope Ryen stop torturing Lace and Inrilia,they might have a deep grudge toward the king and they might be the reason Kingdom of Central destroyed and the succubus(inrila) might hunt and kill the descendant of Ryen for centuries..i hope there is a good path for them..

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Do the choice of quest from Queen of Begus matters? Do I recive different scenes for completing them and how they are different?
The scene is not different but the events leading to it change.

where do i find this monster scene?i already hunt them but the scene doesnt trigger
The small harpy and small spidergirl can be released and interacted with at the big farm in Central, which you can build on the overview map. They don't have their scenes at the monsterhall as other monstergirls.

I was already pressured by many people to give Lace a good ending as well as a bad one. ^^ Not sure yet how Irinlia's events will continue. Hunting Ryen's descendants might be a difficult task though, given how many children he'll have when I'm done. XD

Reactions: Genji

Duke Greene

Feb 6, 2018
I was already pressured by many people to give Lace a good ending as well as a bad one.
Tbh I think you may have been a tad heavy-handed with making Lace unlikeable. She's so over-the-top she almost goes around to comical instead. Personally I hated Fuka more simply because she always seems to pop in at the worst moment.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
The scene is not different but the events leading to it change.

The small harpy and small spidergirl can be released and interacted with at the big farm in Central, which you can build on the overview map. They don't have their scenes at the monsterhall as other monstergirls.

I was already pressured by many people to give Lace a good ending as well as a bad one. ^^ Not sure yet how Irinlia's events will continue. Hunting Ryen's descendants might be a difficult task though, given how many children he'll have when I'm done. XD
hahaha,Ryen sure is a harem king and a virgin slayer..somehow all the girls feel safe with him and been attracted by his serious but caring look..That Irinlia event,maybe you can try adding some event where you try slow talk to her like give her option,maybe soften a bit with her rape scene and be more understandable and gentle,she might wondering at some point though and might start asking,try to take her heart by doing the same as Kurohime..like have an option be gentle and stuff,women might have a strong memories and tough to forgive but they will soften from time to time (what am i even talking about^^,,do whatever you do dev,we will always support your idea)

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Screen 80.png
New content:
  • New event with Mira after her previous events. Starts at the sleeping chamber by talking to her.
  • Additional new event with Mira at the temple island where she couldn't fly over a cliff. Requires the other new events with her to be done before.
  • After defeating Hellhound in the advanced floor of the Spire of Courage, a note will appear on the Aldlyn city floor anouncing a new dungeon to be available in the Spire.
  • Added a new teleport stone in the first battle floor of the Spire of Courage to teleport to the different floors after you've had the events with Mekboss Mashgul in the easy floor.
  • The new teleport stone in the first room will turn green and bring you to the new challenge area after you read the note mentioned before.
  • There are currently three maps added for the new challenge area, but that content isn't finished yet. New floors and enemies will get added over time. The crystals you can get there also have no use yet.
  • Wendy asks you to meet her at the Inn in the new dungeon. The meeting there isn't done, it'll get added in the next update.
  • You can now enter the battle areas of the Spire of Courage with all party members.
  • Maid Louise will now move away from your bedroom to the treasury after a certain trigger is activated.
Downloads:

or

Reactions: brynhildr

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
in my game, the event with Mira don´t is activade, please, help
Is your relationship with her 100 or higher? Have you repaired the barracks in which you found her? Have you finished the event with Mira and Mirel at the Thremten festival? Did you have the scene with Mira + Vampire?

4.10 star(s) 72 Votes