Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
View attachment 266802
New content:
  • New event with Mira after her previous events. Starts at the sleeping chamber by talking to her.
  • Additional new event with Mira at the temple island where she couldn't fly over a cliff. Requires the other new events with her to be done before.
  • After defeating Hellhound in the advanced floor of the Spire of Courage, a note will appear on the Aldlyn city floor anouncing a new dungeon to be available in the Spire.
  • Added a new teleport stone in the first battle floor of the Spire of Courage to teleport to the different floors after you've had the events with Mekboss Mashgul in the easy floor.
  • The new teleport stone in the first room will turn green and bring you to the new challenge area after you read the note mentioned before.
  • There are currently three maps added for the new challenge area, but that content isn't finished yet. New floors and enemies will get added over time. The crystals you can get there also have no use yet.
  • Wendy asks you to meet her at the Inn in the new dungeon. The meeting there isn't done, it'll get added in the next update.
  • You can now enter the battle areas of the Spire of Courage with all party members.
  • Maid Louise will now move away from your bedroom to the treasury after a certain trigger is activated.
Downloads:

or
can you tell me where is the temple island?im wondering around in the map,but still cant find it

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Are the h-scenes for losing or for winning? Or both?
H-scenes in Renryuu are event based. For example you might meet a new character in a village, help her with a problem, go drinking together to celebrate it's solved and end up in bed together. Length and complexity of these events vary depending on the character.
Monstergirls usually need to be captured, then released at a farm or "monsterhall", and then befriended with to unlock their scenes. But not all "uncommon" races are considered monsters in Renryuu.

how to get vampire x mira scene?
You need to advance Vampire's relationship and events and get the dialog in the sleeping chamber in which she'll want to go back to the cave. The events involve Mira and will lead to the scene.
What dialog does Vampire currently have for you in the sleeping chamber? That might help me to figure out what you need to do next.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
how do i unlock dark sorceress bonus scene?
It requires that the "changed" Grey is in your castle with his previous event done, Elly's events have to be advanced and the sorceress needs to have had her potion events and scene. If you have all of these conditions the events start with Grey at your sleeping chambers.

Reactions: Genji

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
im in dead end now,where do i find this girl?there is no one in brothel and thieves guild

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
It requires that the "changed" Grey is in your castle with his previous event done, Elly's events have to be advanced and the sorceress needs to have had her potion events and scene. If you have all of these conditions the events start with Grey at your sleeping chambers.
thank you,thats a great help

Datawungui

Aug 18, 2016
im in dead end now,where do i find this girl?there is no one in brothel and thieves guild
She's one of the slave girls you can buy either at the brothel or in the thieve's guild. If she isn't in either place, then she might be working at the brothel, or you might have sent her to your dungeon. Her name is Miyako, and if you have her as a maid, she's in the central part of your living space, by the bookshelves.

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
She's one of the slave girls you can buy either at the brothel or in the thieve's guild. If she isn't in either place, then she might be working at the brothel, or you might have sent her to your dungeon. Her name is Miyako, and if you have her as a maid, she's in the central part of your living space, by the bookshelves.
oh miyako,i remember now...thanks bud..you really a great help..i think miyako still dont have any scene yet for good path..i should spread this game to others...

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
oh miyako,i remember now...thanks bud..you really a great help..i think miyako still dont have any scene yet for good path..i should spread this game to others...
Correct. Miyako is the only slave with no good path CG yet. I commissioned it from two different artists, but both disappeared without finishing the work. ^^" It'll get done eventually.

Yes. Yes you should spread the game to others. :D

Reactions: Genji

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Someone should make a fan signature of this game..you know like Roundscape Adorevia game:unsure:..that game quite famous though,but this game is better for me ^ ^,
You mean banners like I offer below the normal downloads here: ?

Banner Hellhound.png

how to active mirel's bow quest?
By talking to her at your sleeping chamber.
The quest is skipped if you already found and gave her the bow without taking the quest first.

Maverick43

Dec 29, 2017
How to go to the thrid floor in Yin Tower to meet the Magicalspirit?

Ok, fund it, used Teleport Stone Amagal

zooploop

Jul 3, 2018
You need to advance Vampire's relationship and events and get the dialog in the sleeping chamber in which she'll want to go back to the cave. The events involve Mira and will lead to the scene.
What dialog does Vampire currently have for you in the sleeping chamber? That might help me to figure out what you need to do next.
Forget it, I already got the main scenes for vampire (and impregnation). How about her bonus scenes?
PS: Thanks for the Aleah fix, finally got every character, now for scenes and impregnation.
PPS: Is it possible to add a pregnancy (fertility) potion in the game? Trying to get every character impregnated is feeling grind-y. It took over 20 repeats to get Lace impregnated. If you want to add difficulty, try making it so that you have to craft fertility potions like the love potions, possibly with the Dark Sorceress and perhaps another scene?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Forget it, I already got the main scenes for vampire (and impregnation). How about her bonus scenes?
PS: Thanks for the Aleah fix, finally got every character, now for scenes and impregnation.
PPS: Is it possible to add a pregnancy (fertility) potion in the game? Trying to get every character impregnated is feeling grind-y. It took over 20 repeats to get Lace impregnated. If you want to add difficulty, try making it so that you have to craft fertility potions like the love potions, possibly with the Dark Sorceress and perhaps another scene?
Go talk to Vampire inside the bathhouse in Aldlyn after building it on the overview map. :)

A fertility potion is planned, but it requires me to go through every single sex scene and add the trigger, so it's not a quick change. ^^"

4.10 star(s) 72 Votes