Jul 9, 2018
Quick question. And sorry if this has been asked (I'm sure it has, and I'm sure it's in the walkthrough). Is there a way to complete the quest Criminal Hunt "successfully", or is it always a fail? I assume it's always a fail.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Would it not be alot more simple to make the Fertility drug affect Ryen instead of each girl? That seems far more logical and a shitload less work lol.

Stupid fire spirit and her taking 213 times to get impregnated ... :eek:

Can someone tell me step by step on how to get the cat girl during the "Traitors" Questline? Ive replayed this quest like 5 times and shes never inside the item shop until AFTER and even then, you cant do anything with her?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Quick question. And sorry if this has been asked (I'm sure it has, and I'm sure it's in the walkthrough). Is there a way to complete the quest Criminal Hunt "successfully", or is it always a fail? I assume it's always a fail.
It always fails.

Would it not be alot more simple to make the Fertility drug affect Ryen instead of each girl? That seems far more logical and a shitload less work lol.

Stupid fire spirit and her taking 213 times to get impregnated ... :eek:

Can someone tell me step by step on how to get the cat girl during the "Traitors" Questline? Ive replayed this quest like 5 times and shes never inside the item shop until AFTER and even then, you cant do anything with her?
Each impregnation chance is a unique command in the event of the scene. It's impossible to "change" Ryen instead, development wise. ^^

The catgirl runs away into the storage below the blacksmith/bar and hides behind some boxes (you can still see parts of her though), interact with her there to advance the events. She goes to the item shop (=Herbalist) later after the quest.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
Yeah i did that, but my last run through the game she never popped up in the CG Menu. Even after helping with her 2 following quests. I assumed she had some kind of sex cg or a standing cg since shes in the menu but it never unlocked.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Yeah i did that, but my last run through the game she never popped up in the CG Menu. Even after helping with her 2 following quests. I assumed she had some kind of sex cg or a standing cg since shes in the menu but it never unlocked.
If you have her previous events, you might be missing the monsterhall. You need to construct it on the overview map after having the quest about catching monstergirls at the Whisperwind farm in Begus. A new dialog with Jackie becomes available with the monsterhall constructed, which brings you back to the cave where the slimegirl Lexi lives.

Arkdelune

Apr 16, 2018
quest Traitors we meet 2 cat girl kurohime(purple hair) and jakie(red hair),
after assasination Talking with Trey at the sleeping chambers will
lead to a search of a catgirl mercenary. You can find the catgirl(red hair) in the bar of the capital. She'll
run away to the wooden storage below the bar. But once you talk to her again, she'll turn out
to be innocent. After talking to Trey again, you'll have to look for hints in the living area of
the noble families. Looking at 6 books in this room will ne enough for Trey. When you return
to the sleeping chambers and talk to Trey once more, he'll invite you for a trap on the suspect.
The trap will cause 2 fights, first with soldier and second with assassins. After winning both
fights, the unveiled traitor is arrested and will be seen in the capitals prison from now on...after that go to secret room you will meet kurohime if u want meet jakie you must build monster hall first after that look quest board

Arkdelune

Apr 16, 2018
to get impregnated girl i think it base on real play time...but im not sure it based on my playing method...before impregnant girl i always go to dungeon hunt some demon and ore after that back to sleeping chamber and do repeat sceen...4-5 time to get 2 impregnated girl, first try always succeeded and second need 3 or 4 times...don't try for the third just go to dungeon again. sorry my english is bad

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
to get impregnated girl i think it base on real play time...but im not sure it based on my playing method...before impregnant girl i always go to dungeon hunt some demon and ore after that back to sleeping chamber and do repeat sceen...4-5 time to get 2 impregnated girl, first try always succeeded and second need 3 or 4 times...don't try for the third just go to dungeon again. sorry my english is bad
The impregnation chance is not based on play time. Each girl has a fix chance to get pregnant, for example 50% every time, no matter how often you try it.
Only exception are main characters, who have a 100% chance of impregnation but always have an option to pull out if you want to avoid it, and Flora who can use a potion to have a 100% or 0% chance instead of her usual value.

Seipherwood

Sep 8, 2017
So the fire elemental was just my usual massive negative luck score since it took so many huh.

ill go talk to jackie once i get back to the farm this time around, i ended up giving up on her since she never had new text last time lol.

that also explains why i thought the chances were total bs ... some have 100% and others dont lol.

So to unlock all CGs, we must put Aleah in our prison and send all the other girls to the Brothel right? and then capture all the monster girls ...

Arkdelune

Apr 16, 2018
The impregnation chance is not based on play time. Each girl has a fix chance to get pregnant, for example 50% every time, no matter how often you try it.
Only exception are main characters, who have a 100% chance of impregnation but always have an option to pull out if you want to avoid it, and Flora who can use a potion to have a 100% or 0% chance instead of her usual value.
yes i know but based on my playing method, for me after hunting some demon and ore and back to sleeping chamber first try always impregnated girl and second girl need 3 or 4 times. i dont know the others

Arkdelune

Apr 16, 2018
So the fire elemental was just my usual massive negative luck score since it took so many huh.

ill go talk to jackie once i get back to the farm this time around, i ended up giving up on her since she never had new text last time lol.

that also explains why i thought the chances were total bs ... some have 100% and others dont lol.

So to unlock all CGs, we must put Aleah in our prison and send all the other girls to the Brothel right? and then capture all the monster girls ...
even if u did that cant unlock all CGs...u cant get both evil path or good path...if u want impregnat all slave just put aleah,grime, and miyako in brothel or prison

justacook

Jun 30, 2017
when i started the game, theres an error called "profile error occured" and the game started with a white screen

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
when i started the game, theres an error called "profile error occured" and the game started with a white screen
What game version do you use? On what operating system? Did you try to re-download the full game and see if that solved the issue? Is the game on a usb-stick or write-protected folder? Did you try to run the game as an administrator?

justacook

Jun 30, 2017
What game version do you use? On what operating system? Did you try to re-download the full game and see if that solved the issue? Is the game on a usb-stick or write-protected folder? Did you try to run the game as an administrator?
I used the 19.03.18 [Windows Version] I'm using windows 10, it's in my C: folder, and yes I've tried running it on admin but the problem is still there but now I can play the game. I'll play a bit more to see if there's any more problems pops out

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Question, is there a way to avoid impregnating a girl, beside avoiding the scene entirely?
No. Apart from main characters where you have a choice, every other character has a chance to get pregnant if you cum inside of her during the scene. But I plan to make abortions possible to prevent pregnancy of characters you don't want to have a child with. It won't get added soon, but obviously before we get to the point of pregnancy actually matter. :D

I used the 19.03.18 [Windows Version] I'm using windows 10, it's in my C: folder, and yes I've tried running it on admin but the problem is still there but now I can play the game. I'll play a bit more to see if there's any more problems pops out
Okay. Glad to hear it works now, hopefully it stays that way. ^^

4.10 star(s) 72 Votes