ging82

Jan 16, 2018
has anyone have save file completed from v23.05.25

I played this game after a while previously my computer crash and i lost the save file
I tryed the save files given with links but one is only basic one and other is completed to the last version

Ravager210

Oct 8, 2019
So the walkthrough hasn't been particularly helpful here, Mirel seems to be stuck at Relationship 50(Technically 56 because an event forced an extra 6 points.) and it won't let me progress past that point with gifts, but nor can I figure out how to unlock it. The walkthrough mentions an About Racism quest and a Trade Route event, but I haven't been able to figure out how to trigger either of them, and there's nothing listed under her page section in the walkthrough between Relationship 35 and Relationship 75. I just finished "Final Battle" so the main quest is decently progressed. Lot of the other girls seem to be locked as high as I could get them too and no way to get them to 100. I feel like I'm missing something important other than the game not being finished. If it's listed in the walkthrough I feel like I should be able to get further with them all?

Part of it is that I want to get to the point where I can get the Fertility Potion recipe because I've hit so many one off sex scenes that I can't repeat and so many women I can't impregnate now. Which is odd since a lot of them mention coming back for more, but never give me the option to repeat which is a shame. I need that recipe so I can knock everyone up on the first try going forward if I can't repeat their scenes, though I hope the ones that weren't repeatable before become repeatable later.

Deepsea

Apr 20, 2017
I've hit so many one off sex scenes that I can't repeat
The CG gallery does allow you repeat scenes, even with getting someone pregnant when you eventually do get the recipe. And you need to head back to the elven village and talk to the alchemist there.

caju

Oct 5, 2017
So the walkthrough hasn't been particularly helpful here, Mirel seems to be stuck at Relationship 50(Technically 56 because an event forced an extra 6 points.) and it won't let me progress past that point with gifts, but nor can I figure out how to unlock it. The walkthrough mentions an About Racism quest and a Trade Route event, but I haven't been able to figure out how to trigger either of them, and there's nothing listed under her page section in the walkthrough between Relationship 35 and Relationship 75. I just finished "Final Battle" so the main quest is decently progressed. Lot of the other girls seem to be locked as high as I could get them too and no way to get them to 100. I feel like I'm missing something important other than the game not being finished. If it's listed in the walkthrough I feel like I should be able to get further with them all?

Part of it is that I want to get to the point where I can get the Fertility Potion recipe because I've hit so many one off sex scenes that I can't repeat and so many women I can't impregnate now. Which is odd since a lot of them mention coming back for more, but never give me the option to repeat which is a shame. I need that recipe so I can knock everyone up on the first try going forward if I can't repeat their scenes, though I hope the ones that weren't repeatable before become repeatable later.
The first thing you should do when you meet one of the main characters is to gift them.
Mirel wants flowers.
If you hand her 6 flowers right after meeting her, you should have 70/70 relationship from the start before ever touching a love potion or getting story events that increase love further.
Mira wants golden crosses.
Tsubaki wants books.
Etc

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018

The answer you were looking for was in the FAQ section of the walkthrough:
Q: I can't increase the relationship with a character anymore?
A: All characters have favorite present items. With the right present you can get all girls to a relationship of 70 after which you'll need love potions to increase it further.
(The favorite present item is mentioned on the page of each main character, like books for Tsubaki.)

Replaying scenes in the CG room allows you to get the characters pregnant that way.

Reactions: caju

Ravager210

Oct 8, 2019
Thanks everyone! Must've missed that section in the FAQ, probably because I was looking for something specific to the characters rather than a general "Use favorite items." haha

Using the CG room seems a bit awkward for the repeats, but hey if it works it works! Thanks!

vickze

Nov 10, 2018
Where and how?
To be able to transform them in women you must make Brad Brawler path and after defeat Orchel Brawler give to Brad the Female Potion.
After that is talk with Trey to start a DAY OFF. In certain point of these Days off you will be able to have sex.

To start the Brawler Path you must Talk with one man closely to Adlyn Arena. Orchel is in south Dorgania. You must advance in the main story enough to be able to visit that country.

Last edited:

stoicism

Dec 20, 2019
Still an amazing game. Haven't touched it in quite a while, but going for a replay again.

Only thing I kinda wished would've been different is for party members to level independently, so you really have to build out your squad, and with that, have every part member be a set level at their time of joining.

MadMan_222

Jul 23, 2021
So yhea. I've been following this game for a while now, and i do not have any complaints about the gameplay or anything like that. I do however miss, the original artstyle of the characters. I mean back then, before this artstyle of "polished" and "perfect" characters appeard. The artstyle then, made them look more like individuals unlike the current once does. I don't remember when the change happend, but the "unpolished" characters was so much more enjoyable. I do not mean any disrespect, and i do not wan't this to sound like i'm ungrateful or anything. Just sharing my feedback, that is all. I so appriciate this game, i really do. It is such a great game overall, even if it did not have sex in it. So please, do not take any of this as me compaining. :)

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Are the sex scenes animated?
There are a handful of simple animations, but the huge majority of scenes are normal images with a few variations.

So yhea. I've been following this game for a while now, and i do not have any complaints about the gameplay or anything like that. I do however miss, the original artstyle of the characters. I mean back then, before this artstyle of "polished" and "perfect" characters appeard. The artstyle then, made them look more like individuals unlike the current once does. I don't remember when the change happend, but the "unpolished" characters was so much more enjoyable. I do not mean any disrespect, and i do not wan't this to sound like i'm ungrateful or anything. Just sharing my feedback, that is all. I so appriciate this game, i really do. It is such a great game overall, even if it did not have sex in it. So please, do not take any of this as me compaining. :)
Thanks for the feedback, and the praise.
I know that some people like the old artstyle, while others prefer the new art style. It's normal for people to have different opinions, and I respect that.
Several artists I had in the past are simply not available for this project anymore, and I had to move forward with a new artist each time they left. That's why there is a bigger mix of different art styles in the game right now than I'd like. For better consistency, some of the old CGs were and will be re-made.
Even if the new CG style isn't your favorite, I hope the content of the game will still continue to be fun for you regardless. :)

Reactions: Jakka01

Poggersq

May 2, 2022
curious but why do you only have 2 comments throughout the entire acc lifespan?

4.10 star(s) 72 Votes