RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
secert onsen hasnt come up and got only last chance quest. have been checking the board outside the castle for new quest
I think you still misunderstand. You're not missing a quest or event, just some dialogs scattered around Central. It's sometimes just one or two messages from a nameless side character that gives you a hint or a comment about the secret onsen. If you don't have all 6 of these dialogs, the entrance to the onsen can't be used yet.
Spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
ok tks i look around those spots had only 3 of the six .1,4 and 6 i think. but i double check that one

ok there was 2 i was missing. the sleepy guard and witton. tks alot

bladestorm91

Jun 16, 2017
Just a question about Moriko, does she have a good path/bad path or is it necessary to rape her for her subplot to progress (meeting her in thieves guild bar)? I'm not opposed to having a sexy and misguided Moriko around, but since I'm probably on the good path with all other characters I don't want to taint my good guy playthrough with even one bad path. If she only has a bad path currently then I'll wait until the good path is added.

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Just a question about Moriko, does she have a good path/bad path or is it necessary to rape her for her subplot to progress (meeting her in thieves guild bar)? I'm not opposed to having a sexy and misguided Moriko around, but since I'm probably on the good path with all other characters I don't want to taint my good guy playthrough with even one bad path. If she only has a bad path currently then I'll wait until the good path is added.
She currently has only a bad CG scene in the game. The good CG was delayed for a very long time but is done now and I'll add it into the game in one of the future updates. :)

Gam3Fr3ak20

Oct 30, 2017
Does anyone know how to get past the Wolfgirl in the Tower of Courage Dungeon expansion? Is it a time event or do i need an item or something along those lines?

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Does anyone know how to get past the Wolfgirl in the Tower of Courage Dungeon expansion? Is it a time event or do i need an item or something along those lines?
You need to wait for me to add more floors before you can get past her. :D She's just blocking the path until I'm done further with the dungeon.

Jan 6, 2019
Can anyone tell me where can I find a steel mace and steel blade?Can anyone also tell me how can I finish the second scene with lielle where I find her in the bar in begus then I follow her into some sort of dungeon but when I got there,there was some two crystal like the one in amagal one red and blue but I can't pass through, I also find there a two objects that has the same color, I tried to move it to the crystal but nothing happen.ohhh can you also tell me who is this monster?and where can I find it?thank you

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
Can anyone tell me where can I find a steel mace and steel blade?Can anyone also tell me how can I finish the second scene with lielle where I find her in the bar in begus then I follow her into some sort of dungeon but when I got there,there was some two crystal like the one in amagal one red and blue but I can't pass through, I also find there a two objects that has the same color, I tried to move it to the crystal but nothing happen.ohhh can you also tell me who is this monster?and where can I find it?thank you
You can get the recipe for steel weapons and armor at the Spire of Courage by trading Insignias for it. Once you have the recipe you need to craft steel from coal and iron and then craft the steel item you want. Crafting is done at alchemy tables, which can be found at most blacksmith, for example in the top right of the blacksmith in Aldlyn.
You have to move the flames to the middle of the carpet with the same color. Once both flames are on the correct spots, the crystals will disappear and open up the path.
The solution to this dungeon is in the FAQ section of the walkthrough.
It's a small spidergirl. You can release and fuck them at the big farm in Central, which needs to be constructed on the overview map first. The spidergirls can't be released at the monsterhall.

Jan 6, 2019
You can get the recipe for steel weapons and armor at the Spire of Courage by trading Insignias for it. Once you have the recipe you need to craft steel from coal and iron and then craft the steel item you want. Crafting is done at alchemy tables, which can be found at most blacksmith, for example in the top right of the blacksmith in Aldlyn.
You have to move the flames to the middle of the carpet with the same color. Once both flames are on the correct spots, the crystals will disappear and open up the path.
The solution to this dungeon is in the FAQ section of the walkthrough.
It's a small spidergirl. You can release and fuck them at the big farm in Central, which needs to be constructed on the overview map first. The spidergirls can't be released at the monsterhall.
Thank you very much

jadegreen

Jul 31, 2018
There a section of the castel i cant get into. guard keeps saying not allowed in. need a livingsten to be around. i tried before and after the traitor quest. is it something that aint rdy yet ?

Jun 17, 2017
I think you still misunderstand. You're not missing a quest or event, just some dialogs scattered around Central. It's sometimes just one or two messages from a nameless side character that gives you a hint or a comment about the secret onsen. If you don't have all 6 of these dialogs, the entrance to the onsen can't be used yet.
Spoiler:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
For some reason, I can't trigger the entrance, even though I've talked to all of them more than twice, just to be sure.

Nevermind, I went to the wrong location. I tried it on the actual world map, and not where I should be :L my bad

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
There a section of the castel i cant get into. guard keeps saying not allowed in. need a livingsten to be around. i tried before and after the traitor quest. is it something that aint rdy yet ?
You're only able to get past that guard during the traitor quest line while it's night, as he's not there in that moment.

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes