RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
nope, still isn't fixed in 20.01.12 (at least in my playthrough)
one more question, I already have uniform of amagal army, how to go to secret mine?
You need to arrange for a political meeting with them by talking to Theremis at your throne room in Aldlyn. Afterwards you can enter the castle at Manastyr, where inside in the top left corner is a door where you're not allowed to enter. But with the uniform from the barracks in your inventory, you get the option to change into them to sneak past the guards.

Reactions: Genji

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
You need to arrange for a political meeting with them by talking to Theremis at your throne room in Aldlyn. Afterwards you can enter the castle at Manastyr, where inside in the top left corner is a door where you're not allowed to enter. But with the uniform from the barracks in your inventory, you get the option to change into them to sneak past the guards.
welp, can't past them, maybe because I've already freeing chiyo first?, I'll attach my save
oh, also can't get chiyo quest to see his sister, I know I could go to her directly but not sure if it will complete mission while I haven't yet trigger the mission

Genji

Engaged Member
Dec 1, 2017
welp, can't past them, maybe because I've already freeing chiyo first?, I'll attach my save
oh, also can't get chiyo quest to see his sister, I know I could go to her directly but not sure if it will complete mission while I haven't yet trigger the mission
Actually it doesnt relate to her release..you still can finish the quest..

FlameWolf-Spirit-

Dec 29, 2019
if u want the Amagal's uniform talk to an officer in the long building in the Amagal unit area u should get some tokens then u should then go to the front building and talk to the guard guarding the armory to get the uniforms

KnightMarco

Jul 8, 2017
According to the save file you posted, you do not have the uniforms of the Amagal army. You have uniforms of the Begus army, which do not help you infiltrate Amagal's secret mine ;)
must be my mistake,then

btw, do you know how to trigger chiyo quest seeing his sister? I've already on fragment (3)

Gozer

May 16, 2017
Trying to move my save from pc to android but I cant find the file. Whats the file name called?

DIGGON

Jan 11, 2019
okay, just started playing and I reached "Mirels bow" quest, but can't find her village :rolleyes: need help plz

RyenSaotome

Game Developer
May 12, 2018
okay, just started playing and I reached "Mirels bow" quest, but can't find her village :rolleyes: need help plz
The party doesn't know the location of the elf village at first. If you talk to the elf at the blacksmith of Aldlyn with Mirel in your party, he'll offer you to show you the way to their village. After talking to him again in the bottom left corner of Aldlyn you're shown the way to the village and it'll appear on the worldmap.

Reactions: DIGGON and Genji

DIGGON

Jan 11, 2019
The party doesn't know the location of the elf village at first. If you talk to the elf at the blacksmith of Aldlyn with Mirel in your party, he'll offer you to show you the way to their village. After talking to him again in the bottom left corner of Aldlyn you're shown the way to the village and it'll appear on the worldmap.
thnx :D

DIGGON

Jan 11, 2019
I don't understand, even with the katryx blade it still no effect against Lace's armor, how can I beat her

4.10 star(s) 71 Votes