EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Cover 2.jpg

Overview:
You're a student at an all white school. You have a very close relationship with all your family members, who are blood related. Recently, president Tyrone Washington has passed a series of Reparation laws that may upend your idyllic existence. Only time will tell how his program of Reparations will impact your life.
Thread Updated: 2020-04-11
Release Date: 2020-04-11
Developer: Jobeo F95zone
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 3
Language: English
Other games: Black New World Order
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Staff Note: This game does not break our forum Rules, so please stop reporting it.

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - - -
Mac: - - - - -
Others: UNOFFICIAL ANDROID*

Extras: FAN SIGNATURE
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk. Thank you Man-kinder

Billy Bedroom 1-1.jpg Court Bedroom 1-2.jpg Lounge 1-2.jpg School Hallway 1-2.jpg Study 1-5.jpg 129819.jpg 129822.jpg

Last edited:

Jobeo

Game Developer
Jul 4, 2017
Chapter Statistics and Future Release Information

Chapter 3 Release Date: Saturday April 11th

Stats last updated: 2020-04-11

The rendering engine is offline.

Chapter 3 - 615 Renders - 13 Animations - 5500 Script Lines - Released 04/11/2020
Chapter 2 - 437 Renders - 4432 Script Lines - Released 10/26/2019

Chapter 1 - 110 Renders - 1025 Script Lines - Released 9/28/2019

Last edited:

darlic

Feb 27, 2017
For those of you thinking from the description that this is a incest harem story with fairly mainstream kinks... don't think that. Within a few minutes of playing, it's established that:
Thank you for sparing me the time. I guess I'm gonna pass on this

Darkmetal

Jul 6, 2019
I recall the name of the Dev. I believe he made the game Bully. Never played it myself but read about why it was banned from here. I am going to pass but not gonna make any judgments or anything, just read the tags under the GENRE tab and decide whether you want to play it or not for yourselves.

Codename21

May 20, 2017
Before you go further with this game, one major suggestion that could make the game a lot better for your theme/rating - make the entire first chapter an "intro", and make the MC the character on the preview pic. You would get to play from the much better perspective, and the player would at least be on the much better side of some of these themes you're exploring. As it is now, no interest in seeing the next update, but do wish you well with your game.

2.40 star(s) 71 Votes