5.00 star(s) 4 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
a9wkZWO.png

Overview:
Repeat
is a nonlinear visual novel about what seems like your average furry city and a fairly normal school. However, supernatural forces and odd individuals lurk at every corner. Will you be able to uncover their secrets? Or will their inevitable tragedies strike you down first?​

Thread Updated: 2023-09-05
Release Date: 2023-08-29
Developer: Shirokoi
Censored: No
Version: 0.7.8.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Content Warning:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - - -
Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -
Android: - - - -

New_canvas2.png New_canvas1.png update.png New_canvas.png wusdht6.jpg 337456_DcDgCveU8AAg7NA.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
Not that i know a TON of them so grain of salt, but in my experience, rare is the furry that isn't at least bisexual.
Rack and Rack2 by Fek, are if i remember good. (they are both, but at least allow F/M too)

i m 99% sure i saw that before...
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/06/338257_New_canvas.png

maybe a different kind of model, but the exact same pose (head bend a bit, ears and all).. is the devs have others games and use old assets ? shit i m pretty sure i saw this before in another game ... :unsure:

Reactions: TheSexinati
Jun 14, 2019
Rack and Rack2 by Fek, are if i remember good. (they are both, but at least allow F/M too)

i m 99% sure i saw that before...
https://attachments.f95zone.to/2019/06/338257_New_canvas.png

maybe a different kind of model, but the exact same pose (head bend a bit, ears and all).. is the devs have others games and use old assets ? shit i m pretty sure i saw this before in another game ... :unsure:
All furries look the same to me.

Galiere

Feb 2, 2019
Already played all the available routes. The story gets better and better the further you are into the story which is both a good thing and a bad thing. The way the story starts out felt a bit weak to me, not sure why. I power through it expecting copper and found gold instead. Definitely one of the best gay vn I've played.

The main character is quite different from other VNs as well. Euca (the mc's canon name), while a pervert just like most other mains, doesn't bother to hide it. I was pleasantly surprised with the fact that even with this guy as the main character, this VN doesn't actually focus on the sexy bits, even if the first few chapter tries to convince you otherwise.

p.s. Sissel is best boi.

Galiere

Feb 2, 2019
Woah, looks like we've got a lot of Sissel fanboys around here.

I don't take too kindly to yer kind! I'm an Owen-mancer!
The only character who's even more of a pervert than the mc. Love the guy but Sissel's still the best IMO.

The plot is heavy, but the characters is definitely why I fell in love with this VN.

huledyuu

Feb 16, 2018
Wasn't really interested in this game, but I decided to check it out anyway.
Good things:
-Story, while slow at the start, starts to pick up the pace after a while
-Characters, including MC himself, are nicely written and enjoyable
-Themes, that this story is going for, are pretty interesting and well handled
-Routes, even if this is still not a full release, don't fell too short or too long
-Sprites, even if I feel they could be more detailed, are nice to look at
Bad things:
I wouldn't mind most of them if it was a regular free game, but the creator has a patreon so...
-Stock backgrounds, they are really ugly and blurry
-The resolution, was this game made in 2009 or 2019?
-UI, because I'm pretty sure newest Ren'py build is much better than this outdated one
Conclusion:
Sweet candy in an old, ugly wrapper. I hope the creator will imporove the overall presentation to be less cheap looking. Otherwise, great vn right here

5.00 star(s) 4 Votes