VN Ren'Py Abandoned Repercussions [Ch. 2] [zTi Creations]

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote

zTi

Game Developer
Oct 3, 2020
banner.png

Overview:
Based in the gritty Fallout universe. You play as a retired NCR veteran that settled in the Boston Commonwealth and run a bar in Diamond City. As you try to forget your incredibly harsh past you do your best to try to protect those close to you. Oh yeah, you can also sex them up.​

Thread Updated: 2021-04-02
Release Date: 2021-04-02
Developer: zTi Creations
Censored: No
Version: Ch. 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - -

Extras:
Multi-Mod
*This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

sc1bar.png scbar2.png scbar3.png scbar314134.png kidpast12312.png sex.png msex.png msex2.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Default123x

May 18, 2018
I think devs put this unecessary sex scenes early in the game just so they could have more sexual content. In my opinion i don't like it, i'm one of those who just wish to see the MC fucking, no one else. But it can be acceptable as long as it's avoidable (realy avoidable not just not seen) or the girl fucking is never an LI. Since the Mom is dead and won't be a LI and the girl with Rick looked like she won't be a LI it's acceptable
But overall the game looks pretty good and promising, i'll be putting on watch

ZanTix

Sep 5, 2017
First, thank you everyone for the feedback so far, I'm very grateful! I was seriously contemplating whether to make those scenes avoidable since I had a feeling people would think of them as NTR.

I will definitely keep it in mind and will implement it before posting the next update. As for Rick, his scene was mostly for comic relief and I understand many people aren't into that lol.

Please keep the feedback coming, it really helps me improve!

Edit: Alt acct for quicker replies on my phone. Sorry.
Edit2: Spelling.

May 27, 2017
I love the Fallout series, any Adult VN based in this setting is welcome by me. But the lighting and textures look horrendous. Character models need work, especially the hair, and the backgrounds are distractingly low-fidelity. How can you enjoy a "Visual Novel" if it has bad visuals. zTi/ZanTix please take my critique in a positive way, I only want you to succeed. I'm adding this to my watchlist, hope to see this improve in quality. :)

PS - Make NTR avoidable/optional (so you appeal to the maximum audience), and please add a Ghoulie babe or two. ;)

Last edited:

TheFeydakin

Jun 30, 2018
As someone who has extensively explored Fallout 4' blossoming sex mod scene, I look forward to seeing how this goes. Are you using AAF to do scenes in Fallout 4 or just using backgrounds from Fo4? Good luck.

4.00 star(s) 1 Vote