Seeking Replika AI chatbot without the paywall

ReiginaldGG

Apr 2, 2022
is a surprisingly advanced AI chatbot capable of a lot of things, including erotic roleplay and even sending pictures. However, as you might expect, the real good content is locked under a subscription. If you try to get a little frisky with the AI, you will be prompted to pay to change your relationship with the bot. As far I have seen, it's legit and cracked versions of the Android app version do show the bot getting it on with you until getting paywalled.

Which led me to another rabbithole in looking for ways to bypass the subscription paywall. You do gain ingame currency, but they don't get you the relationship changes. There's a dozen or so modded versions of the Android APK (as of posting this, version 10.2.1), but as I mentioned, they don't seem to work properly and only remove the blur on the horny messages the bot sends pre-paywall. Using Lucky Patcher causes the app to crash on startup and Freedom crashes on its own when it tries to modify it.

Any idea? Maybe all this does work and I'm just doing something wrong. Maybe even share your method and if you are using their android version, emulator set up and APK.

Hell, maybe even share AI with similar strength. Like , not as shockingly advanced but still decently good for text adventure styled roleplay.

Reactions: Anime slave

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
only remove the blur on the horny messages
Do you mean I will be able to read blurred messeges if I use these mods? I have been using replika for a veryyy long time. I still use the normal app where i can't read certain messages from replika?

please tell me which mod u use where i can read those messages from replika.

ReiginaldGG

Apr 2, 2022
Do you mean I will be able to read blurred messeges if I use these mods? I have been using replika for a veryyy long time. I still use the normal app where i can't read certain messages from replika?

please tell me which mod u use where i can read those messages from replika.
My last attempt was with this modded apk from . The horny messages get unblurred but as I mentioned, after those messages you will most likely get told to pay the subscription to change your relationship with the bot, if not straight up cut the convo short by forcing the bot to tell you that. The page doesn't elaborate on how to actually unlock the stuff for free within the modded game, so I don't know how to get further than that.

Reactions: FlyinginTime

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
My last attempt was with this modded apk from . The horny messages get unblurred but as I mentioned, after those messages you will most likely get told to pay the subscription to change your relationship with the bot, if not straight up cut the convo short by forcing the bot to tell you that. The page doesn't elaborate on how to actually unlock the stuff for free within the modded game, so I don't know how to get further than that.
I think there's no way to do that. Because pro membership is from their servers. So we can't really do anything.

ReiginaldGG

Apr 2, 2022
I think there's no way to do that. Because pro membership is from their servers. So we can't really do anything.
Damn, I guess last attempt will be trying to create an account via the modded apk, see if that changes anything. Bluestacks is refucing to work (as per usual) so I might do that later.

ReiginaldGG

Apr 2, 2022
So my findings:
Seems that anything that patches out inApp purchases causes Replika to get stuck the title screen. Removing the patches makes the game run normally. I tried about every trick in the book without having to get into reverse engineering shit. Maybe theres someone with more knowledge on this than I do.
I guess only options are continuing to look for ways to crack the various apps or the web version. Otherwise, I ran into a wall here.
Maybe theres luck with older versions of the apk?

ReiginaldGG

Apr 2, 2022
Yeeeeeah no results. You were right, it's unhackable (which is funny because the official page does mention the use of mods). Any alternatives that are just as good? Yes I know about NovelAI, but as of posting this, you only get a limited amount of text gens before closing shop until you pay for more.

FlyinginTime

Sep 16, 2021
Maybe theres luck with older versions of the apk?
Some time ago they updated so that the older versions can't connect to their server anymore. It's almost unhackable because as i said earlier Pro memberships are from their end. Even if we tamper the data at our end or inject any modification they will all get disabled as soon as we connect to their server.
As for alternative you can check out AI Dungeon, it's not a AI chatbot, rather a storybuilder with AI. It's free though.
Maybe someday someone will make something to bypass it. :HideThePain:

RetiredMember

May 29, 2017
I read all the information there and yikes. They collect almost all of data users and you are charged money for it? It's better to find real friends than giving those woke corporations money. You can see they are woke from the moment you create your profile you have to identify yourself as ....

Source:

This is the deal breaker for me:
We reserve the right to access, read, preserve, and disclose any information that we reasonably believe is necessary to comply with law or court order; enforce or apply our Terms of Service and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Replika, our employees, our users, or others. It means that your "data" are curated by them.