Papysh

Aug 31, 2017
RJ256081_img_main.jpg

Store:
Censored: YES
Version: 2.3
Language: Japaneese

Instructions/Information
To open gallery: Press Enter while your controlls are set to gamepad (Switch by using backspace) Then switch back to keyboard controlls. In options chose the second option from the top.
Arrow left/right - Switching between animations
Arrow up/down - Advance animation

If you cant select anything using "A" key go to (C:\Users\your user\AppData\Local\flowerwitch) and delete keyconfig or something like that, the game bricked for me because i rebinded my keys by accident so i thought it might come in handy for someone.

Thanks to user unblip for the save file and the wwalkthrough! and baron1976 for updated version of the game.
Save data:
(C:\Users\your user\AppData\Local\flowerwitch)

Walkthrough:

Download

Preview Images: RJ256081_img_smp1.jpg RJ256081_img_smp2.jpg RJ256081_img_smp3.jpg RJ256081_img_smp4.jpg

Last edited:

gmant

Jul 31, 2017
Do you happen to have a newer version? This one has a really annoying dialogue crash bug.

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
has a few versions, latest there right now is 1.08.

Papysh

Aug 31, 2017
Thanks for mentioning i will change that

And sorry thats the only one i got after 1hour search

gmant

Jul 31, 2017
here, the dev is planning on implementing a CG gallery in an upcoming patch that will also add scenes when you sleep in Nako's house.

Reactions: Krinkelz and Papysh

Gooblygoop

Jun 2, 2017
This is Japanese only isnt it? i tired using what little recognition of Japanese characters i know and i cant find the language switch option. This sucks for me, wanted to know the story

Hones

Forum Fanatic
Game Compressor
Aug 10, 2018
This is Japanese only isnt it? i tired using what little recognition of Japanese characters i know and i cant find the language switch option. This sucks for me, wanted to know the story
Yes, this thread was created for a translation request. There is no english translation atm.

Reactions: Papysh

gmant

Jul 31, 2017
The developer said he'd start working on an English release as soon as he finishes the game's post-release updates. Right now he's focusing on bonus content.

Croy

Feb 3, 2018
I met some kind of pink magical girl, got the pink ball
what am I supposed to do now?

unblip

Jun 5, 2017
I have here something that will help you. It's a walkthrough with everything I could think. And also I'll share my save data. Just copy the file data.bin in the path C:\Users\your user\AppData\Local\flowerwitch
In the save data you'll have:
-The main story finished.
-All the bosses defeated so you can rebattle them.
-All the staffs.
-6 spell flowers.
-Side quest unlocked.

There is only one rape I can't get. Is the scene with your sensei (the last one in the gallery). So if anyone know how to get it, I will very thankful.
Also, I don't know how to progress in the dungeon of the side quest.

By the way, the english isn't my first language, so if you guys see something to fix in the walkthrough, just tell me.

Walkthrough:

Save Data:

Last edited:
Reactions: Croy

unblip

Jun 5, 2017
Well, I uploaded a new save file with more stuff unlocked:
-Side quest completed: *now you can fight against sensei when you rematch bosses
*incense obtained, now you can see a extra scene when Nako goes to bed
*all zones in the side quest dungeon unlocked

The only thing missing now is a kind of flask with water that you can obtain in the bosses rematch, but I'm not sure how.

Save Data:

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote