RPGM [REQ] Lady Knight Rifina [hukidamari]

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
To replace the Google MTL, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v2.02.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

If at any point after a screen transition the game seems to permanently darken, do not save, and report it to me.
That is a common issue with VX/Ace stuff and once I know where it happens I can fix it, but if your save is already dark it will stay dark.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.

Mihairusan

Sep 18, 2018
To replace the Google MTL, here's an edited SugoiV4 MTL for v2.02.

This is not a proofread format, please do not use this for a Game-Release thread.

If at any point after a screen transition the game seems to permanently darken, do not save, and report it to me.
That is a common issue with VX/Ace stuff and once I know where it happens I can fix it, but if your save is already dark it will stay dark.

Installation:
Change your system locale to Japanese(Japan) to rule out Unicode errors. Locale Tutorial
To apply this translation you need to extract the game first. Extraction Tutorial
Then you can just extract the translation to your game folder and overwrite.

If you experience a crash, game-breaking bug, or seriously broken text please post me a screenshot and a short description when it happened. Providing a save just before the problem occurs would drastically increase the speed of the fixing process.
Why worry about the Japanese version and locale when you can translate from the Russian version (which has been around for over a year) to English?
Moreover, the RU version works great.
(The RU version is not a machine translation, but done manually.)

Shisaye

Engaged Member
Modder
Dec 29, 2017
Why worry about the Japanese version and locale when you can translate from the Russian version (which has been around for over a year) to English?
Moreover, the RU version works great.
(The RU version is not a machine translation, but done manually.)
My SLR system can only work with Japanese, and I was merely replacing my existing MTL from this thread using my current standards because I don't like obsolete Google MTLs with my name on them.

Apr 12, 2018
Just drag all stuff from the zip into your game folder.
It will then ask you:
"
This destination already contains a folder named Data.
If any files have the same names, you will be asked if you want to replace those files.
Do you still want to merge this folder?
Data
with this one?
Data
"
You Press "Yes" and then when it asks you if you want to replace something you say "Yes to all".
Strangely all game i downloaded don't have "Data" Folder, all v.2.02.