RPGM Complete [REQ] Sana [In-Progress] [Breast Mafia]

HunterRoper

Apr 30, 2018
Sana is a game made by Breast Mafia on Dlsite. It would mean so much if someone could translate it. I can also give donations.
Is the issue resolved? I got a translated version btw, but it is computer translated

HunterRoper

Apr 30, 2018
No there is no link. I translated it and all its source code using Google translator API. I might create a link, but I need to comment 3 times first, haha. The translation is not very good, but you can at least play the game and somewhat understand what they say.

HunterRoper

Apr 30, 2018
Wait... who translated this? D:

EDIT: read now above. I seriously love you. Everything is translated, from head to toe?
It is translated using a script, so the translation is ugly as fuck, but it should be the whole game. There are something that is not translated because it will destroy the game.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
It is translated using a script, so the translation is ugly as fuck, but it should be the whole game. There are something that is not translated because it will destroy the game.
If the whole story as well as the h-scenes are translated (and what isn't it's something that is not necessary for the game itself or end games), we can create a thread here nonetheless if you want!