RPGM [REQ] VALKYRIA [Shadow Garden]

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Not to mention the amount of harrassement they receive, to make ntr you need to have thick skin or ignore the itnernet these days xD
Yeah, this site regulates it, but look at any less regulated site. Like hentai sites etc, any ntr work usually has full comment section of "kys cucks" etc. It is incredible how insecure some people can be.

I cannot imagine what the devs have got to deal with.

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Fairly certain that it's all old stuff and no activity from the dev. The pinned tweet is when Valkyria was released on dlsite and there hasn't been any activity from the dev since. The tweet about not giving up isn't pinned but just his latest tweet, which was 3 years ago
Sadly the dev gave up :cry:, still this half complete game better than most of the ntr game out there on f95.

Reactions: AKodia

Deleted member 141328

Jul 31, 2017
Yeah that is why it makes this so damn aggravating. The full game could have been just so damn good.
This is so far the best corruption ntr i ever find after valkyria (y).

Dev havent updated dlsite in a while but i played the 2021 version of the game and have more content than any game on this site,worth to check out support him (y). One of my favorite feature is when you feed your girl she gets fatter, so you have to make her do some sports to be in shape, game just blown in my mind (y). In short the game is kind of like a management lifesimulator :love:, your choices have consequences (y).

Last edited:

Kulman

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
This is so far the best corruption ntr i ever find after valkyria (y).

Dev havent updated dlsite in a while but i played the 2021 version of the game and have more content than any game on this site,worth to check out support him (y). One of my favorite feature is when you feed your girl she gets fatter, so you have to make her do some sports to be in shape, game just blown in my mind (y). In short the game is kind of like a management lifesimulator :love:, your choices have consequences (y).
I remember downloading that but the game was so damn confusing I decided not to bother. Might give it another try.

LunarCainEX

Nov 13, 2020
Has this had any Translation Update?
Still have the 1.07 Version that I downloaded back in 2021 December 12th with the incomplete Translation

popel115

Jul 8, 2017
No to both.
There's little reason to manually translate the rest when it'll likely forever be incomplete anyways
Best bet it to just this tool to translate what's left

Jun 22, 2022
Can someone confirm if the game really doesn't have h-scenes with Weiss x Eris/Filia or Lloyd x Eris/Filia?

I played until knight rank 3, saw the scene between Hans, Weiss and Eris, then got curious and checked out the reminiscence room, unlocking all scenes just to glimpse at how far the dev got. I may have just missed the scenes (that is my hope), but it seemed to me as if the main NTR routes hadn't yet been implemented - instead there's an abundance of smaller scenes with various other NPCs and the knights, plus MC+FMC love scenes.

I played version 0.90.8.

Horalover

May 7, 2017
Can someone confirm if the game really doesn't have h-scenes with Weiss x Eris/Filia or Lloyd x Eris/Filia?

I played until knight rank 3, saw the scene between Hans, Weiss and Eris, then got curious and checked out the reminiscence room, unlocking all scenes just to glimpse at how far the dev got. I may have just missed the scenes (that is my hope), but it seemed to me as if the main NTR routes hadn't yet been implemented - instead there's an abundance of smaller scenes with various other NPCs and the knights, plus MC+FMC love scenes.

I played version 0.90.8.
It's been a decent amount of time since I last played it.
Was Weiss the leader of the knight order and Lloyd was the person from the village who had a dark elf partner?

I'm fairly certain that those characters didn't have NTR scenes. Lloyd had a mission where he fought you but I don't think anything came from that.

There are a decent amount of CGs in the folder that didn't have scenes associated with them either (afaik)

Jun 22, 2022
It's been a decent amount of time since I last played it.
Was Weiss the leader of the knight order and Lloyd was the person from the village who had a dark elf partner?

I'm fairly certain that those characters didn't have NTR scenes. Lloyd had a mission where he fought you but I don't think anything came from that.

There are a decent amount of CGs in the folder that didn't have scenes associated with them either (afaik)
Thanks for replying. Yes, Weiss was the leader of the order and Lloyd was from Hans' village.

I didn't look into the CG folder yet, but I'd assume it's safe to say that these two characters would have received their own scenes or even paths had the game been finished. Dang! Such a shame, as everything else is done so well, in such a big, interesting world with a proper story as well.

LewdTrousers

Jan 14, 2022
Anyone know where the "Suspicious Merchant" that sells the ero book needed for one of the quests? The description mentions him being in a port but I can't find him.