Seeking Reqest for level drain games English

LewdTheLolis

Friendly Neighborhood Lolilewder
Oct 1, 2018
this isn't where you post this, this is for requesting new games to be added to the site or for games already on the site to be updated, please make sure to read over the rules first. This should go in the General Discussions forum under the Game Recommendations & Identification subforum, not here. Not only that but only games with translations can be added to the site. I also recommend you use the search feature on the site since it will help you find what you want easier.

Reactions: rKnight

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Requesting any level drain games in english it's always hard to find them and translated at that
Drain Dungeon and Drain Dungeon 2, don't think the sequel is allowed here but it is around. Similar I think?

Edit - Been looking for the actual Level Drain games, and can't find any translated. Untranslated ones are on Anime-Sharing and Sukebei.Nyaa.

Last edited:

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
Could be wrong but I think they wanted the games called , that's why they posted this in game requests. But instead of just being rejected or move to translations as they're Japanese language only, it was mistaken for a post asking for recommendations.

Reactions: danwind24

Tyrew

Jan 26, 2021
Very late but Kilgor and the succubus world. Creator deserves a lot more support too.