Complete Request for [RPG] [適当] 巨乳女アヤを教育して就職させるRPG

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
the DL site link

Can be found on anime-sharing

I tried using translator++ but I keep getting invalid string errors. This hasn't happened before with the few other times I tried translating myself.

Anyways, hope someone translates this. Or sees this and gives me some tips on how to fix the error.

Pls and thank you in advance to the one who translates this. RJ303292_img_main.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Any noble soul has a save?
unfortunately no. The game is confusing as hell to play without a translation.
Unlike other simpler games where you can coast by talking to every npc until something clicks.
This game has a lot of dialogue options in the beginning and confusing as hell to navigate.

Sorrow4444

May 11, 2017
unfortunately no. The game is confusing as hell to play without a translation.
Unlike other simpler games where you can coast by talking to every npc until something clicks.
This game has a lot of dialogue options in the beginning and confusing as hell to navigate.
Yes i tried it hard as hell but im so stuck

tomtam333

Mar 30, 2020
I tried translating myself but it doesn't seem to work. Though admittedly I'm still a noob at the program.
Could you please also do an english translation?
I'm not good at english 5555+
Where did you go wrong? Show me the picture.
I will give you a solution to the problem.

Do not modify the script or you will receive an error.
If you want to edit a script, you'll need to use rpg vx ace to edit.
If you don't understand, would you like me to record a clip?
Now I am going to translate ver.1.14.

Last edited:

tomtam333

Mar 30, 2020
I tried translating myself but it doesn't seem to work. Though admittedly I'm still a noob at the program.
Could you please also do an english translation?
Ok I decided to translate it for (game ver. 1.14) but the language will not be 100% complete, there is still Japanese language left.
Ok, right ??

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Ok I decided to translate it for (game ver. 1.14) but the language will not be 100% complete, there is still Japanese language left.
Ok, right ??
Yeah that is very kind of you. Thanks. i'm used to MTL games.
My pc crashed when I tried injecting the translation myself, lol.

Sin-xix

Feb 21, 2018
Translation finished. Have fun playing. (I tried to fix it, I shouldn't be Error.)
If there is a problem, then PM can ask (Save the game, I hack money 99 million Attack 9999).

thanks a million!

tomtam333

Mar 30, 2020
Wait for the final version first I'll translation later (it updates non-stop, I can't translate in time :eek::eek:)

Sorrow4444

May 11, 2017
Take you time, thanks in advance, im still trying to get the fucking scenes, but this game resist to me lol

tomtam333

Mar 30, 2020
สวัสดีครับ ถ้าจะ translate เกม จาก ญี่ปุ่นมาไทย ทำยากไหมอะครับ
ไม่ยากครับเพราะเดี๋ยวนี้มีโปรแกรมแปลภาษา แต่คุณจะงงในบางคำเพราะมันแปลไม่ตรงความหมายอะนะ