RPGM Request for the translation of the new game of Anmitsuya : Sorcery Kingdom

SaTurN3

Jun 27, 2017
First i wanna tell you that i don't know anything about what i just did but basically i deleted line 147 (id 145) from the commonevents.json in the www/data folder which is the tutorial text upon encountering the first humanoid enemy colored in pink.

When initiating a fight with said enemies i don't get the error anymore and can flee, defeat or get defeated without any problems. Even the orc boss fight is playable. After finishing such a fight simply readding the line does show you the error again and locks the game. So my hope was that you don't need this line for anything else and can keep on playing the game without it. This whole thing was short lived because a lot of funtions got jumbled and for example the gate in front of conrads house acted like an ore vein afterwards.

Luckily the line right below was probably deleted and showed me exactly what i needed to enter in an "empty" line to not create any other errors. So here is my current final product to disable the whole tutorial for humanoid pink enemies. At the moment it works just fine.

Just unpack and overwrite your CommonEvents.json in www/data

Last edited:
Reactions: Smash Master 158