Others [Request] Furyou ni Hamerarete Jusei Suru Kyonyuu Okaa-san ~Iki Jigoku ni Ochita Kazoku no Game~

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Moved in the translation section per request of the thread's user.

Last edited:

Symplexity

Aug 12, 2017
Instead of making 6 different request threads, can you just make one thread and name it "Translation requests" or something and put all of your games/novels in there?

Reactions: brynhildr

KKIILLZZ

Jun 8, 2017
I cant watch this s--- anymore my heart is broken ,the ending f----- me up I hate this game/manga/hentai
sorry if this is rude I was just never the same when I realizes that gang members in hentai's do this on purpose and they don't have regrets, my heart and stomach hurt when I watch stuff like this

Aug 14, 2017
I cant watch this s--- anymore my heart is broken ,the ending f----- me up I hate this game/manga/hentai
sorry if this is rude I was just never the same when I realizes that gang members in hentai's do this on purpose and they don't have regrets, my heart and stomach hurt when I watch stuff like this
You are right, buddy, but that is the stuff that makes this game unusual:evilsmile:

KKIILLZZ

Jun 8, 2017
To the people wondering what is hentai/game/visual novel is about here is a brief summery.
Widow house wife and son are left alone for years to the point where they grow feeling, sexual feelings but things change when the sons friend or family friend (I forgot which) comes and starts to seduce the mom this goes on and gets into milf ,gyaru ,dark ,and NTR and then the last part the final bit (sorry no spoilers play the game or watch the hentai)

Aug 14, 2017
That sucks when it does happen I will see if I can get it, But if I do get it I hope it will work, Some Japanese games don't "work" I know there is a way to get them to work but the last time I tried to do something like that it was cheaper to get a new computer than fix my old one, But I am extremely glad that some of the games don't need me to do anything strange to get them to play.
Why is it so? The most simple way is to download Japanese locale

1Teddy1

May 17, 2018
Why is it so? The most simple way is to download Japanese locale
I found instructions on how to download and install the stuff I need to play but I can't really follow them(I sometimes have problems with understanding what I read it jut turns to "gibberish" in my head and no matter how many times I reread the text that I don't understand it just doesn't want to make sense) and in the comments of it someone else had a problem with the instructions but all they got was a snarky reply about how they need a video to understand simple instructions, let me just put it out there that it takes me about 3 hours to try to mod games(skyrim, fallout and more) so I am not really tech savvy.

Aug 14, 2017
I found instructions on how to download and install the stuff I need to play but I can't really follow them(I sometimes have problems with understanding what I read it jut turns to "gibberish" in my head and no matter how many times I reread the text that I don't understand it just doesn't want to make sense) and in the comments of it someone else had a problem with the instructions but all they got was a snarky reply about how they need a video to understand simple instructions, let me just put it out there that it takes me about 3 hours to try to mod games(skyrim, fallout and more) so I am not really tech savvy.
Gotcha