[Request] Noble & Knightess Duo's Vulgarific Exhibition ~Humiliating Slave Show Spectacle~ - WIP

Replosion

Dec 27, 2023
I have been in contact with Sarica and he has confirmed, the translation is still in progress. I also got to playtest a portion of it and I can only say, its looking really really good :D This is not just some barebones MTL assisted translation, this is a fully manual translation on par with professional localization from someone who knows Japanese :) It will be worth the wait, so I would not spoil my experience with a shitty MTL patch.

I was just given permission to let you all know so yeah, try to keep having faith. I was not given a release date(because we know how that usually goes xD). He has decided to not post here before the project is complete, probably for good reason.

That is all, lets remember Sarica is giving us this high quality translation FOR FREE and is using his own free time to work on it. It will be worth the wait ;)
We can only keep our hopes up.

DarkDami

May 29, 2020
I have been in contact with Sarica and he has confirmed, the translation is still in progress. I also got to playtest a portion of it and I can only say, its looking really really good :D This is not just some barebones MTL assisted translation, this is a fully manual translation on par with professional localization from someone who knows Japanese :) It will be worth the wait, so I would not spoil my experience with a shitty MTL patch.

I was just given permission to let you all know so yeah, try to keep having faith. I was not given a release date(because we know how that usually goes xD). He has decided to not post here before the project is complete, probably for good reason.

That is all, lets remember Sarica is giving us this high quality translation FOR FREE and is using his own free time to work on it. It will be worth the wait ;)
A screenshot or two would give more people faith.

Dec 19, 2018

honestly im fine with waiting, like comon, im not dying to jerk off, but the only thing that felt like a slap to the face was the deadline of christmas, like no hate or anything, but atleast just come out an be like " well folks, its gonna take more time than what i initially thought, as the want for it to be perfect coupled with the tons of manual writing and only doing this in the free time is gonna eat up more time than expected"
the only thing im hoping for on this website is that i never have to see another summetimesaga project, that game is a total scam.

Reactions: Velvetcrowe84

Nerro

Sep 9, 2017
honestly im fine with waiting, like comon, im not dying to jerk off, but the only thing that felt like a slap to the face was the deadline of christmas, like no hate or anything, but atleast just come out an be like " well folks, its gonna take more time than what i initially thought, as the want for it to be perfect coupled with the tons of manual writing and only doing this in the free time is gonna eat up more time than expected"
the only thing im hoping for on this website is that i never have to see another summetimesaga project, that game is a total scam.
The last couples of times he came out clean with message of delays, it was sadly met with backlash from babies who thinks he owes them something. This cannot turn into summertimesaga because he has not, and likely will never, accept any money for this. Therefore, even if he dropped the project and gave us nothing, you can't call it a scam because nobody has any investment in this.

All we can do is wait patiently and hope.

DarkDami

May 29, 2020
The last couples of times he came out clean with message of delays, it was sadly met with backlash from babies who thinks he owes them something. This cannot turn into summertimesaga because he has not, and likely will never, accept any money for this. Therefore, even if he dropped the project and gave us nothing, you can't call it a scam because nobody has any investment in this.

Again some screenshots would give some people some faith.

Reactions: Velvetcrowe84
Dec 19, 2018

i got you, i totally agree with the people being shitty, saw it myself. As for the summertime thing, in the original response you can see that i said: "the only thing im hoping for on this website ", not talking about this projekt that sarica is working on, i meant a general thing.