• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Wolf RPG [Request]Noroware Island ~If you get bitten, it's over~ [RJ368530][Hige to deko]

ostrava

Jan 14, 2018
I would like to have any of this developer's games to be translated. All of them are fantastic. Though there are so much text in every one.

GGH

Girls feets fetishist
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Anyone can share a megalink i'm not confident with torrent or downloading 7 différents ziprar ty (y)

tontje

Nov 12, 2016
Did an MTL of this but before considering a download do note the following:

First:
This is pure MTL poetry, almost no manual cleaning up has been done (word wrapping has been done though)

Second:
While I played through the game (all different routes I could find) to make sure everything worked, I found a total of 3 bugs that I fixed but one of them was a bit "scary" since all it did was remove a choice from the game, forcefully choosing the first option in one dialog. I would never have found that bug if it didn't occur at the same time as another one so while comparing the translated to the non-translated version of the game, I realized I was missing a choice.

As mentioned, I did play through all the different routes I could find and everything SEEMS to work ok, but since there was one place where simply translating the dialog had randomly removed a choice it is possible that there are other cases like that, that I did not notice.

Anyway, if you're fine with the above warnings, the game can be found here:

Still got the files? link is dead.

gamingboi64

Jan 21, 2019
Did an MTL of this but before considering a download do note the following:

First:
This is pure MTL poetry, almost no manual cleaning up has been done (word wrapping has been done though)

Second:
While I played through the game (all different routes I could find) to make sure everything worked, I found a total of 3 bugs that I fixed but one of them was a bit "scary" since all it did was remove a choice from the game, forcefully choosing the first option in one dialog. I would never have found that bug if it didn't occur at the same time as another one so while comparing the translated to the non-translated version of the game, I realized I was missing a choice.

As mentioned, I did play through all the different routes I could find and everything SEEMS to work ok, but since there was one place where simply translating the dialog had randomly removed a choice it is possible that there are other cases like that, that I did not notice.

Anyway, if you're fine with the above warnings, the game can be found here:

Could you post your translation again?