RPGM - [Request] QOS Wife 2 [RJ407310] (Firing & Bombing Process)

1. 1.00 star(s)

MrDischarge

The pacing of this game is god awful. "One moment she's like: "I love you so much, dear." And the next day she's like: "The fuck do you want, 5cm?". The game also likes to make me frustrated because of the MC being as dumb as a brick. Bro can't even recognize his wife on a picture when she only had a tiny black bar in front of her eyes.
  2. 5.00 star(s)

zadtier396

god l loved every scene!! eng trans was a little rough but with enough imagination u can fill in the gaps.

favorites were the jerking tiny pp with finger scenes and the cock comparison with middle finger ahhh..

loved the call, forums, and check her pussy interaction it felt really immersive. The option to choose which tattoos u want on her & optional pubic hair made second play through even better!

As the game progresses every now and then u can press x and the selection menu comes up with the pop art and info.
    The tiny vs massive cock comparison and Kazuko’s most favorite penis size and hated penis size changes as u progress through the game.

i was hoping for more as in a qos club arc but the timeskip alludes to that ig.
    I wish there was a chastity and more denial scenes. The closest thing she ever said was “No, I won’t let you see it for a long time.” But a few scenes later as the husband is watching the bull fk her he gets to see everything.. I was hoping for tease and absolute cruel denial. I wish she did more than jerk husbands cock to humiliate/deny him. Like I hope in future games the wife just stops or ruins orgasm. A slap or flick as a way to stop.
    Sending censored beta safe pictures and very light cbt. Hoping for the next game to be just as good!

loved the ending so much ahh same level as ntr wife misumi <3
    Tho it the beating her body received and pregnancy stuff was a little dark.