Request - Regarding the "Latest Updates"link

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
Guys,

Just want to say thank you for this site. It makes my gameplaying days such more interesting. Free content for us lurkers.. Also the help to the DEV of the wonderful games and mods..

Great ... But still there is one thing I kind of dislike about the site.. :)

It is great to have the "Latest Update" link in the menu bar.. It is the link that I used the most , (Like all others I guess).. But something I would like to see on that link.. When you hover over the game/comic etc . I would like to see the title of the thread related to that link. Also would be nice if the link would point us directly to the first post on first page..

The reason why.. I want to keep myself clicking on clickbait.. How do you mean you ask.. Well I am only interested in Unity , RenPy and Unreal Engine.. When I click on a nice render (clickbait) and I see that the game is for example RPGM. I really dislike it :)... So keep me and others from clicking on unwanted games.. And safe us our mouse button !!!!

Winks.. would be nice.

xןʞ

I trolled so N7 could soar.
Staff member
Donor
Jul 19, 2017
Scroll down to bottom of main forum index page, you'll see a tab that says latest updates.

It'll be in a format you'll probably like better.

Reactions: stronkie and bas

stronkie

Jan 29, 2018
Thanks , that helped.. Also searching for mulitple gernes and tags is impossible for me.

If I search for

- RenPy
- Completed
- Incest.

I would like to have the search give me all the forum's with those tags :).. I am unable to do that winks..

Survivor1000

Sep 23, 2017
Is there also an option to see "Latest updates" older than 1 week?
I have been on vacation for 2 weeks and woul like to see if their any other updates are out before one week ago.