RPGM Complete [REQUEST] Slave's Sword - Empire in Revolution -

Jan 29, 2018
There are a lot of REQUEST threads here and that's make this section somehow ugly
i think it's better to ensemble all request threads in one thread like this one here
or ensemble them in an under-forum like this one
@

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
There are a lot of REQUEST threads here and that's make this section somehow ugly
i think it's better to ensemble all request threads in one thread like this one here
or ensemble them in an under-forum like this one
@
I think it's better if you ask this directly within the "Features Request" or talk directly to some mod or staff. Personally speaking I would gladly do that, create a unique thread and delete all of these request, but it's not up to me unfortunately.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
Can i get the Uncensored link?
There's no uncensored version out there. Your best bet is to wait for Kagura Games, since they will release this second chapter next year - though in the second half of it and not the first months. And that will surely be uncensored.

Dec 17, 2018
There's no uncensored version out there. Your best bet is to wait for Kagura Games, since they will release this second chapter next year - though in the second half of it and not the first months. And that will surely be uncensored.
Can u give me some suggestion a game like slave sword raping things?

kzam

Apr 23, 2018
Can you upload it on anysite the torrent im to lazy to register to the site :LOL:

After download it, can you upload it to mega/drive or anything else? My internet suck with torrent