Seeking [REQUEST URGENTLY] 2D+ simulation hentai game

superboiboi4

May 26, 2020
I had this game in my drive before I bought a new computer and accidentally erased all my files.

I been searching high and low on so many hentai games website include f95 but to no avail. I have searched for almost a week on the net.

To my knowledge, the game is pretty old but the artwork is really good.

Firstly, it's NTR , married woman.
There's like x-ray genre on it where you can see the inner side during the sex.
I can't tell if it's a Japanese game but I'm sure it's English translated.
If I not wrong either the main character moved in and the married woman is his neighbor or the other way round.

Main character is a little boy.

1st scene was the guy seeing how big her boobs is and wanting to touch and eventually the woman gives in.

2nd scene
There's blowjob behind the house by the garden on the
and you have the option of shooting on the face or in the mouth if I remember correctly.

3rd
I can't remember onwards from here.

There's also CG and scene replay, making the main character transparent or not during the scene.

If there's any game that comes close to this, it's okay to not have the file but I just need the name or something.
Thank you so much .

P.S. It's my first time posting here so I might not be following some format or something. Please kindly tell me if I need to make the changes.

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
First, you're more than likely describing a netori/cheating game, not an ntr/netorare game.
If I read this correctly, you're searching for the "cheating" tag, not "ntr" tag
Second, you need "shota" tag.

Now for the Game engine / Genre
Is it VN?
Is it RPG?
Is it a kinetic novel?

Some interesting results, none the less
[VN][Others][Completed]Ochiru Hitozuma