Identify Seeking Requesting games plus trying to find a specific one

Oct 23, 2019
Recommendations: Hello, i am trying to find more games like Honey Select, Koikatsu, PlayHome, etc... Preferably without rape (like PlayHome) but if the game is good, i'll endure it.
Nothing from Illusion since i already know them since there's a wiki for that and most of their games are badly optimized but i'd like something similar to those games, in terms of freedom, for example, most RPG, RPG maker, visual novel, etc... are limited, you got a number of images, once you've seen them, that's it, i'm not looking for such games.
The bigger the list, the better! Only PC games, no mobile, no flash, nothing like that.

Indentification: Also, i'm looking for one i saw once but forgot the name.
I think (but not sure) it was something like Honey Select and the likes but it was mostly around stripteases (stripclub)

Thanks!

Fantabaldu

The Pirate King
Donor
Feb 19, 2019
Some of the best Honey Select games ( in my opinion )

Waifu Academy Visual Novel but one of the best written
Mytic Manor
Harem Hotel You are the manager of a Hotel , so i think this game will be more in your tastes , not a pure VN Game...
Dark Magic Game in development but already with a lot of content

Oct 23, 2019
Some of the best Honey Select games ( in my opinion )

Waifu Academy Visual Novel but one of the best written
Mytic Manor
Harem Hotel You are the manager of a Hotel , so i think this game will be more in your tastes , not a pure VN Game...
Dark Magic Game in development but already with a lot of content
I already saw the first two, they're interesting but mostly visual novels with no replay value, but the two other seems interesting so thanks!

If anyone has more like those, I will gladly take suggestions!

Reactions: Fantabaldu