Requesting help to upload my Daz3d render

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
Hi. I'm trying to upload my first Daz3d render. It's 15.5 MB and the F95 website is telling me it's too large to upload. I hate to ask a total noob question but how do I modify the file to make it the correct size?

Apr 18, 2021
There are a couple ways. The easiest way is to open up your render in Paint or Photoshop and reduce the dimensions (resolution) by resizing. Then go to "File" > "Save As", then under "Save as type" for sharing on the web you should save in jpeg format which has a smaller file size.

resizepaint.jpg

Daz3d can export in a number of formats such as PNG or JPG (jpeg). PNGs are good for higher quality but are much larger in size. Jpegs are much smaller but lose quality. Most of the time though, no one can tell the difference. If you're not concerned, jpeg is a good way to go.

Resolution matters. If you're just sharing something with friends, somewhere between 500 or 1000 pixels on the smallest side of your image is fine (for example, 1920x1080 for a "full size" image). Anything larger is mostly only necessary for special purposes or professional work.

Impious Monk

Game Developer
Oct 14, 2021
There are a couple ways. The easiest way is to open up your render in Paint or Photoshop and reduce the dimensions (resolution) by resizing. Then go to "File" > "Save As", then under "Save as type" for sharing on the web you should save in jpeg format which has a smaller file size.

View attachment 1589393

Daz3d can export in a number of formats such as PNG or JPG (jpeg). PNGs are good for higher quality but are much larger in size. Jpegs are much smaller but lose quality. Most of the time though, no one can tell the difference. If you're not concerned, jpeg is a good way to go.

Resolution matters. If you're just sharing something with friends, somewhere between 500 or 1000 pixels on the smallest side of your image is fine (for example, 1920x1080 for a "full size" image). Anything larger is mostly only necessary for special purposes or professional work.
Thank you! I converted it to JPG and it loaded right up.

Reactions: Fatalmasterpiece