Seeking Requesting non visual novel games?

Rope

Jan 6, 2018
I've seen that there is a game request subforum but it seems to be for visual novels only. Can I still request for a different kind of adult game in that section, or is there a separate place I should ask? I couldn't find any other place. Thanks.

sauron93

Donor
Nov 6, 2020
Are u looking for sandbox type?? If that's the case u can check out 1) Milfy City, 2) Babysitter 3) Highrise climb 4) The Tyrant 5) Regional manager

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
You can request any type of game in game request. As long as there's some kind of adult content, and it's in English. The requesting rules are pinned there, and if a game has loli or shota content it may or may not be allowed.

Rope

Jan 6, 2018
Are u looking for sandbox type?? If that's the case u can check out 1) Milfy City, 2) Babysitter 3) Highrise climb 4) The Tyrant 5) Regional manager
No, it's a dating sim called Focus on You. I haven't seen much of it not to spoil it, but I believe it's similar to VR Kanojo, which is on this forum.

You can request any type of game in game request. As long as there's some kind of adult content, and it's in English. The requesting rules are pinned there, and if a game has loli or shota content it may or may not be allowed.
I'm not sure if there is proper adult content, but I have seen some screenshots of a nude mod, does that count?

TheBlueKnight

Discussion Dynamo
Respected User
Jr. Uploader
Oct 1, 2018
I'm not sure if there is proper adult content, but I have seen some screenshots of a nude mod, does that count?
I was just looking at the and pages for it, awkwardly looking up her skirt seems to be as far as the game goes.

You'll probably get at least one "not adult" comment but you could try requesting it, and if you can a link to the mod. Looks the base game at least is on , the price and VR requirement might put off someone actually buying it.

Reactions: BaasB

HunterSeeker

Engaged Member
May 13, 2017
  • Rance series
  • Demons Roots
  • Detective Girl of the Steam City
  • Witch Act
  • Huniepop
  • Mirror