[R>Artist 3D] Share Unpaid Require an Hs2 artist urgently

Lavender#123

Mar 18, 2023
Hey, guys...

First of all, thanks for reading the post. As you can read, we (me and my partner) need a HS artist to cooperate with us to create a game.
The plot of the game is pretty much finalized and we have already covered the most of the script for the first two updates.

I am using HS2 for a week or two, so I know the basics of Hs2. I will handle creating most of the maps, scenes and poses for the game. But I suck at adjusting lights in a scene.. facial expression and animations...

(The main characters for the project is already created)

Requirements:

1. Have to adjust lights in a scene
2. I can't load much items in a single scene, due to my low spec pc... So, in needed scenes... have to customize background and surroundings
3. Have to create both NSFW and SFW animations, when needed

Payment type:
Negotiable but it will have to be revenue share, which means after the project start earning.

If anyone interested and think he can handle these... Please contact as soon as possible. U can dm me here or in discord. (Discord account: .lavender123 )

Last edited:

Lavender#123

Mar 18, 2023
Still looking for a HS2 artist. Also, if anyone had send me request in the discord, i didnt get it, due to my mistake in typing the wrong discord account. I have corrected it