Seeking research a type of game

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
hi!
My perverted mind research some game :

In most of incest game it's the son who corrupt his family.

But it's there a good game with the MC is corrupted by mom ? how he will resist or not ?

big brother with max trying to resist at his family will be original and good lol !

yours advices please !

Humlebien

Donor
Nov 15, 2016
Hmmm there is perverted education and one more that I can't remember the name of, where mom is the instigator..... not my jam, so can't give that much info... I know the new one, Sister, Sister, Sister, have two older sisters corrupt they younger brother, if that is close enough.

Papa Ernie

Squirrel!?
Uploader
Donor
Dec 4, 2016
Lone Mother.
Mom is the mc corrupting her children. WIP/possible abandoned.

polywog

Forum Fanatic
May 19, 2017
hi!
My perverted mind research some game :

In most of incest game it's the son who corrupt his family.

But it's there a good game with the MC is corrupted by mom ? how he will resist or not ?

big brother with max trying to resist at his family will be original and good lol !

yours advices please !

I couldn't agree more.

Condescending developers think all gamers are losers. They make ganes where the MC is an annoying douche, that no girl would ever want to talk to, much less have sex with. The MC usually has to drug the girls, trick them, or use extortion to get girls to do something.

Most gamers IRL are actually average normal people, but there may be a few zit-faced chubby players.

Developers who stereotype all players as basement dwellers, are assholes. Assuming that basement dweller players want to play a character they can relate to...
"You will play as a fat smelly kid, that nobody likes, so basically a reality game, where you just play as yourself, should be easy for you losers to follow"
That's fucked up.

If I was a douche IRL why would I want to play a douche in a game? Games are fantasy, where you can do anything, be anyone. Chad Thundercock never gets cucked by his slut bitches, he owns those cock worshiping whores.

A lot of the Cuck VNs are actually "true story" written by losers. "Here is the story, of how the girl of my dreams cheated on me. I try to portray the scenes as accurately as possible, so that you the player, will suffer like, and feel the pain that I did, when she hurt me so badly" usually they lie in the description and say it's a work of fiction, but it's obvious that they got cucked and liked it enough to write a story, and make a VN so they can enjoy that experience again and again.

Don't just play games, and say "i wish that was different" tell asshole developers what you think of their shit games, or they will just keep making garbage. Enlighten them, that you know where they're coming from, and that it must have suck when they got their heart broken by some cunt. Encourage those developers to get over it, and start making better games.

Real life girls want sex just as much as boys do.

Corrupted

Jun 28, 2017
More. Way more. Guys quickly are done with sex, and want to go back to video games pretty soon. Girls... Girls just get hornier the more you fuck them. They don't have this guy thing where they're "done" with sex and want to do something else.

muttdoggy

Dogerator
Staff member
Aug 6, 2016
Make a game where you take over the life of Fat Frank the youtube guy who worships doritos and mountain dew. He's on his way to a comic convention dressed as fatman (fat batman) where 3 horny pimply SJW fans await. :D
I dare you! LMAO

Thierry29

Jun 3, 2017
alone mother, got it last year, but never has been updated....

Sister sister sister, well try it yesterday. Wait and see for update, it can be a good game ( but i'm not fan of the mother' breast to huge for me lol)

So, there is no game....Well i'can't try to do it myself, I don't know coding or create GC and if I wrote something that will be in French lol. As you see I 'm not good in english ( but I write without autotranslator)....

JOJO MAN

Jun 23, 2021
I couldn't agree more.

Condescending developers think all gamers are losers. They make ganes where the MC is an annoying douche, that no girl would ever want to talk to, much less have sex with. The MC usually has to drug the girls, trick them, or use extortion to get girls to do something.

Most gamers IRL are actually average normal people, but there may be a few zit-faced chubby players.

Developers who stereotype all players as basement dwellers, are assholes. Assuming that basement dweller players want to play a character they can relate to...
"You will play as a fat smelly kid, that nobody likes, so basically a reality game, where you just play as yourself, should be easy for you losers to follow"
That's fucked up.

If I was a douche IRL why would I want to play a douche in a game? Games are fantasy, where you can do anything, be anyone. Chad Thundercock never gets cucked by his slut bitches, he owns those cock worshiping whores.

A lot of the Cuck VNs are actually "true story" written by losers. "Here is the story, of how the girl of my dreams cheated on me. I try to portray the scenes as accurately as possible, so that you the player, will suffer like, and feel the pain that I did, when she hurt me so badly" usually they lie in the description and say it's a work of fiction, but it's obvious that they got cucked and liked it enough to write a story, and make a VN so they can enjoy that experience again and again.

Don't just play games, and say "i wish that was different" tell asshole developers what you think of their shit games, or they will just keep making garbage. Enlighten them, that you know where they're coming from, and that it must have suck when they got their heart broken by some cunt. Encourage those developers to get over it, and start making better games.

True let me tell u I'm 6'2 Caramel Skinned Mf who turn heads I still play these games bcuz I like them. I also Workout and I'm pretty fit. So yeah Not Everybody is a Chubby Dork who plays these games