EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Banner.png

Overview:
You just finished college and are trying to figure out what to do with your life at this stage. Are you going to follow your dreams of making it big as a game developer, or are you going to try and find romance and love with one of the many ladies in town? Or are you finally ready to listen to your heart and find love with those who are already closest to you?
Join him on his romantic journey.​

Thread Updated: 2024-04-14
Release Date: 2024-04-14
Developer: Naughty Attic Gaming - -
Censorship: No
Version: 0.10.5
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Cheats:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
High Quality
Win/Linux: - - -
Mac: - - -
Android (v0.9.3): - - -

Splits (High Quality):

Low Quality
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Update Only (0.10.4 -> 0.10.5)
High Quality
: - - -
Low Quality: - - - -

Extras:
Fan Sigs

*The unofficial port/compressed version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

Z-4PM-Sun-M-Lvl1-1.png Invite-Spa-Mlvl1-22.png Z-6PM-lvlup-Lvl1-49.png Z-7AM-Toilet-S-Lvl1-Open-3.png Z-10PM-M-Lvl1-Open-5.png Z-10PM-S-Lvl1-Knock-17.png Z-5PM-Study-S-Lvl1-Knock-2.png Z-8PM-M-Lvl1-TV-13.png Z-10AM-Goodbye-1-1.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Gary Bertrand

Sep 30, 2017
I agree with you all i thought this was a rip off of RIC but i see its from the same dev its a complete mirror image of the game i am going to love this game i know it

macadam

Chicken Bubble Butt
Game Developer
Aug 5, 2016
"Overview:
You always wanted to get into game development, however, all the big companies wanted you to have several years of experience under your belt before they'd even consider hiring you.
You came across a website called Patreon and realized there was a big niche for erotic games.
You decide to try your hand at making one of these erotic games but to make the game more realistic you plan to corrupt the people closes to you in order to put your own experiences into the game."
=================================

is the end of game gonna be :
"you then realize that you can suddently stop any games you make for remake them and soo restarting the money milking forever"
or
"you abandonned the game but still make shit tons of money... GG"

voidzone247

Mar 12, 2017
So is this a walking sim or is it like cohabitation type RPGM ?
Haven't had a chance to play this yet, but the original played more like cohabitation. 1 hour passes per choice and there are different actions to take at different hours of the day. Some argued that it would be better in ren'py, since it doesn't use any of the standard rpgm elements.

3.30 star(s) 99 Votes