Tool RPGM Resize ANY game or program (RectZoom)

Darksshades

Feb 7, 2020
So I just found out this amazing tool ( ) that supports the resizing or virtually anything.

This tool can virtually resize anything because it does not force the game itself to resize, it instead makes a virtual screen based on the game.
So this should work on anything no matter how the game/program was made.
Another great bonus is that it has antialiasing(4 types), so you can resize rpgmaker ace games on resolutions that are not exactly 2x and keep the graphics still looking good.

The program itself is in japanese but its very simple to use:
  • Drag the "DragThis" button onto the game's window and done.
  • It'll create a cloned resizeable window of the game.
  • You can then press "CTLR+Z" inside the screen to activate the keyboard/mouse there. ESC to cancel.

PS:
The only limitation of the license is that the program will close itself after 30m. But you can reopen it again is just attach to the game again.

forbidden101v

The Hentai Witcher
Modder
Jun 2, 2018
https://f95zone.to/threads/window-resizer.4537/ that thread kinda does this already and no language issues.
I gave it a test run and it failed my first test. The application doesn't always detect games and even if it does it makes the window bigger but doesn't make it fullscreen by hiding the window bar and centering it to the screen. It's approach is similar to that of Fullscreenizer and Borderless Gaming where it tries to change the actual window of the game though I'd say those software work much better than window resizer as not only do they resize the window but they put it in fullscreen as well. Unfortunately much like window resizer they aren't a silver bullet and won't work on everything.

The approach of RectZoom is completely different on the other hand. It creates a magnified window of the existing game window and you can control that game through the magnified window if you want in fullscreen. Other than the language issue being a thing which I've been gradually working on (changing stuff in assembly is hard) it seems to use quite a bit of GPU resources if you have it set to use the best scaling algorithm but for 2D games thats not really much of an issue. It really is a universal way of fullscreening games. I have yet to find an application it won't magnify and I've never seen an application like it before.

Reactions: jdec