Identify [Resolved] looking for a game I played a while back

Cheesekek

May 31, 2018
Like the title said I'm looking for a game I played a while back (not sure how long, but at least over a year I believe and it was still in development then).
It had a system Identical to "Lust Doll" where as it's a grided map and you move from square to square to get around.
The story starts with a boy and girl exploring a forest and coming across a temple where they encounter a monster girl (pretty sure is was a Lamia of some sort but could be mistaken) that was much stronger than them. They get out of the fight, but not before the male is transformed into a weird small object so he can't help in battle directly anymore but could assist in other ways like helping tp regen and such. Then for some reason they have to collect some treasures to open a barrier with each treasure being guarded by a boss.

From what I remember the version I played when working your way to one of the bosses there was mushroom girl enemies and poison type tiles around and if you stepped on to many the heroine would remove her clothes for a while before the effects wore off and she redressed herself. I do believe there was only one boss in the version I played as well with was a mushroom queen.

I know it's not a ton to go off of, but any help would be appreciated!

Edit: did some more searching and found out I was remembering some of the details wrong, but I was looking for "Lust Brave"

Last edited: