Resolved, request for deletion [who can tell me where the deletion is?]

hebizaihu

Jul 6, 2022
Hello, this game is my first attempt to translate into Chinese, because I like the painting style of this game very much, but I want to translate it into Chinese. However, I encountered the following problems. I don't have any useful posts in China, so I came to ask for help.
:cry:
I use this tutorial that I can find, but I have encountered problems. First, when I use this tutorial, when I modify and translate it, there will be either stuck and no response, or the game cannot read Chinese characters, and there will be squares. [I tried to modify the font, but I couldn't correct it, or maybe I was too stupid]

Later, I did t + + translation, but t + + would be unreadable, which overloaded my brain. I need help,:cry:
QQ截图20220814210023.png QQ截图20220814210609.png QQ截图20220814210019.png QQ截图20220814210809.png

anne O'nymous

I'm not grumpy, I'm just coded that way.
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jun 10, 2017
[...] or the game cannot read Chinese characters, and there will be squares. [I tried to modify the font, but I couldn't correct it, or maybe I was too stupid]
How have you tried to change the font, and are you sure that the said font include Chinese characters ?

Later, I did t + + translation, but t + + would be unreadable, which overloaded my brain. I need help,:cry:
The last screenshot tell you that the file isn't stored in UTF8 format. It's a question of encoding when you created it ; I guess that you used a Chinese encoding in place of an Unicode one.

hebizaihu

Jul 6, 2022
How have you tried to change the font, and are you sure that the said font include Chinese characters ?

The last screenshot tell you that the file isn't stored in UTF8 format. It's a question of encoding when you created it ; I guess that you used a Chinese encoding in place of an Unicode one.
[/引用]

:哭:The font is Chinese. . QQ截图20220815000404.png
If you can, can you help me with it? I go to the browser to translate into Chinese

hebizaihu

Jul 6, 2022
w

I use the method of opening this document that comes with win. Do I need to change the software? Alas, novices don't know foreign languages, so there are too many troubles,