VN - RPGM - Completed - Resonance [v1.2] [Hyper-mind Graphics]

1. 1.00 star(s)

Centrefi

The game was enjoyable until it started having fetish fetishes and super gross stuff if you don't want to end up totally grossed out don't play this thing very good design and so-so lore but it has too many totally gross scenes the creator of this is a fan of shit, flatulence and things like that :sick:
  2. 5.00 star(s)

omfgmule

If you like Futa / Size / Dirty (Saliva/licking/fart etc) content read no more and just play the game.

This might be the visual novel I've enjoyed the most out of many h games I've played. It ticked all the right boxes, although there was a little bit too much of the fart content.

The main character Noelle is 'promoted' in her following and is granted a huge futa cock, the events after follow her work and two other members. The game is actually difficult, not in a traditional way but purely by the choices you make. Most VNs have some form of return system if you hit a dead end, but as this game uses a corruption system at times your route can be soft locked, so save as many times as needed, by the time I reached the credits for the first time I had at least 100+ unique saves.

The h scenes themselves are extremely high quality, there is 3 different female VA's, and the animations themselves are very high quality, even lips or skin on the cheek being rubbed is visible.

The only criticism is when you are aiming for the different routes you have to replay parts with no options to skip, this can be mitigated a bit if you save as many times as I did, but even then it takes a while to get the route you want, I played without using the guide, but for those that like that there is a guide supplied and even a full save immediately.

I'll be eagerly watching the studio for what they release next, as I didn't even realise I had played their previous game, with this being their third release.
  3. 2.00 star(s)

Wooloomooloo

First off, the elephant in the room: this game is censored - and trust me, those pixelated cocks are going to kill whatever boner you might muster dead in its tracks. Second, there's a LOT of exposition, and if you tire of it and start skipping you'll be enduring 10 second "loading" screens every 5 seconds. Third, this game is far heavier on fart/smell/scat content than anything else, and while that might be good news for fans of this niche of a niche of a niche of a niche, the 99.9999% of folks who just hoped for a bit of good old fashioned futa/latex/vore action will be seriously let down by the focus on those other things. Go for it as a curiosity if you must, but trust me your time is better spent elsewhere...
  4. 4.00 star(s)

Doomeye

I'm not particularly for or against the two main fetishes here (farting futas), but it's pretty hot. Pretty steamy forceful demon on human actiion and the animations are pretty good.

The only downside is that it's in the RPGM format. Not sure why creator didn't just go down the typical renpy that seems to suffice for the visual novel format. Loading screens galore....