5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

DavidTurner

Oct 4, 2017
well they can all bond over having psycho gf/exgf's and killers after them... I'm sure that will pop up in this game too. hard pass.

LonerPrime

Apr 9, 2018
Working on two games simultaneously? Oh boy.. I better drop down my expectations.

Inside Jennifer was fine, but had its fair share of oddities and routes that were underwhelming to say the least. Handling two stories might be ambitious here.

Reactions: Grelk and Lognaros

dengl

Jul 19, 2018
I'm thinking the latter lol
Okay I can say this game is pretty interesting if you have played and known the characters from those Inceton games. If not then.... I'm not sure if it's enjoyabe.

i might be lost here, how is that ntr if everyone is with everyone? it just seemed like mindless orgy as of right now
As for the NTR, ^ exactly this.
It's more like orgy as you are pretty much playing as the MCs from those 5 games too. Everyone fucks everyone.
I supposed you can call it "NTR" as it's off-canon lmao.

Reactions: Kekekerkek

GetOutOfMyLab

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Aug 13, 2021
Okay I can say this game is pretty interesting if you have played and known the characters from those Inceton games. If not then.... I'm not sure if it's enjoyabe.

As for the NTR, ^ exactly this.
It's more like orgy as you are pretty much playing as the MCs from those 5 games too. Everyone fucks everyone.
I supposed you can call it "NTR" as it's off-canon lmao.
Seems like they forgot how to do an NTR game again... they were almost on the right track with "Thot on Trial".

AgnorWolf

Sep 20, 2020
I patiently await a certain group to notice this...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So seems like it will be multiple protag at some point. Intredasting.
You know I think if this came out 5 years ago I would expect to see this.. but incenton has fallen so far off and only churns ous slop that I don't think anyone will even care about this.

fidgetspinner

Jun 12, 2017
This is not Netorare. this is Swinging/Sharing/Netorase. It's a crossover VN where everyone will fuck everyone but since Player is canonically all 5 main characters from previous games it's always consensual with no jealousy or losers. Can the mod change the tags?

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote