VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Restart [v1.01] [trc450]

1. 2.00 star(s)

MalLiz

(I'm not great at writing these sorts of things, so bear with me.)

I can't say I hate the game but far too many aspects of it are too janky for me to overlook, such as the terribly poorly formatted dialogue, the offset text in the preferences, and the fact that you can't turn off the constant, repetetive music.

I'm not big on super skinny girls that are blatantly anorexic, but I can overlook that if- well, if other aspects appeal. And though the story of the game is very much intriguing in a "Moon" kind of way, it... It just doesn't "do it" for me I guess.

I'm also a bit baffled why the game bears the [loli] tag, given that there's none of that in the game. It's just plain false advertising.

Overall I guess the game is interesting at best, terribly unpolished at worst.

-Mal
  2. 1.00 star(s)

wpeale71341

Ig you have a hard on and you want to get rid of it quickly this game can be sure to quickly remove it. There is a point to this game? Maybe but I could not discover what it is. Self Torture? Yep that is what this game is all about. Enjoyable? Not in the slightest.

Do you like dying repeatedly in a game in obscure and weird ways? Then this may just be the perfect game for you. Do you like playing games where you have no clue what you are doing or how you even ended up where you are? Then this is definitely your kind of game. Do you get off over disgusting looking women characters? Well if so then you are absolutely going to love this one.
  3. 1.00 star(s)

Nathous

If only the art was good, but there is nothing to save from this game.
    Art is awful, animations are awful (seriously, have you ever seen a naked woman?). I won't judge the kink about depressed and anorexic women.

I like short game without a ton of useless speech btw but I feel this game is in between : trying to justify a lore but you don't give a fuck as you just try to don't pass away.

The only good point is the title which is consistent to the gameplay.
  4. 1.00 star(s)

Millhaven

what's the point ? really ?
    I mean, you can do something with trial and errors but make something interesting out of it.
    And fucking a living corpse, is it supposed to be sexy ? There is nothing to save on this game (if we can call it a game)
  5. 2.00 star(s)

gdog

This is a kinetic novel. False choices lead to restarting.
    The text is white, with a lot of white behind it, and the names are pale blue, with a lot of white behind it, making it hard to read in places, since the background doesn't obscure enough.
    took me about 5 minutes to read the whole thing.
    4/10 not horrible, but not average.
  6. 1.00 star(s)

TotallyNotRune

"Restart", get it? Because it's a 6 minute game that is so linear you'd want to play it again to see if there's anything else you might have missed, but it's funny because there isn't.

Bullshit aside, the story tries to sell how misterious (whatever is going on) is, but there really isn't anything here, no lore, no conclusion, or arguably a story. You're stuck in some place with a depressed overseer until you either die for making the obviously wrong choice or go somewhere else after being told to do so. And the game ends.

There's only a single h-scene, but the green-haired character's emotions can describe it better than me.

If the dev has something else to show, i'd gladly see it, but it's got to be more interesting than a deadbeat choice-bait visual novel. There's much more you can do in a short game, there's much more you can do with the game's themes/tropes.
  7. 2.00 star(s)

blazebot

Not so much a game as a 10 minute short story. There are no diverging story lines, everything is linear. If you want to fap to the girl in the splash art you've got one scene with her that's fairly short.

Seems like a new developer's first project. If that is the case I hope the developer learned a lot and is able to create bigger and better things.