EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
RHC_Banner.jpg

Overview:
After the death of your father you decide to move back home with your mother whom you haven’t seen for years. Lightning strikes when at the worst possible time, she loses her modeling job and is left with many bills left to pay. It’s up to you to take over as your mother’s manager to once again put food on the table. Though it’s not the only thing that you have in store for her. You might even find a way to take advantage of the situation and make her yours. However, she isn’t the only one that can be corrupted as your Aunt and best friend’s mother join the fray.

Warning: Read before download!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-12-21
Release Date: 2023-12-21
Developer: Kalyha - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.27
Language: English
Other Game: When it all Started
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac:
- - - -

preview1.jpg preview2.jpg preview3.jpg preview4.jpg preview5.jpg preview6.jpg preview7.jpg preview8.jpg preview9.jpg preview10.jpg preview11.jpg preview12.jpg preview13.jpg preview14.jpg preview15.jpg preview16.jpg preview17.jpg preview18.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

rKnight

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 12, 2017
This game is mainly a blackmail power fantasy, does it quite well but falls short on execution. Mom's character was being set up for money desperation but instead, it went towards naive corruption and manipulation. The MC is really twisted, he's promised himself he's going to go balls-deep in his mother's fat ass, and this makes the corruption much more real.

The game has a decent style with well-rendered models. Maybe the body proportions are over the top, taking away from the realism that the dev wants to bring into the game.
The story is well written and really goes hard on blackmail and rape. The blackmail content is unavoidable, and the plot appears to be choice-based with branching storylines, but it is actually very linear.

Restore Her Career

Mom: "Son, help me to restore my career."
Me: "Give me back my virginity!" :LOL:

Last edited:

Deleted member 997153

I am a meat popsicle
Donor
Game Developer
Nov 7, 2018
747490_preview3.png

Mom: Son! I cannot find work as a model anymore! I'm desperate to find work. Should I create a LinkedIn profile?

MC: Nononono. No. Let me tell you about the "casting couch."
MC: If you're really desperate, then I'll tell you about OnlyFans.

Ex78

Aug 22, 2019
Ok here it is time to say it the outline is the Mother's story from Depravity. This is not a bad thing there is a ton that can be done just with that concept and the character will be different. so i look forward to future updates to see how it pans out

Reactions: Rude Roy

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
View attachment 733222

Mom: Son! I cannot find work as a model anymore! I'm desperate to find work. Should I create a LinkedIn profile?

MC: Nononono. No. Let me tell you about the "casting couch."
MC: If you're really desperate, then I'll tell you about OnlyFans.
Haha I laughed way to much at your comment.

will have animations?
For now there are no animations.
I am still a beginner into making renders and using these type of software.
So the quality will for sure gets better and better over time since I'm still learning while creating the game.

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
Dad is dead
Mom is a bombshell with a modelling past.
She hasn't seen her kid for a long time so she'll be surprise by how handosme he is and how big his dick is when she catches him with a raging morning wood or in the shower.
Aunt is going to be the slut, I guess.

Nothing new on the horizon. But hey, I don't mind it, I shall see how it'll evolve. Dev, how long from one update to another? A month or it's just a side project you'll work on after school/work?

Last edited:

Kalyha

Developer of Restore Her Career / WIAS
Game Developer
Mar 16, 2019
Dad is dead
Mom is a bombshell with a modelling past.
She hasn't seen her kid for a long time so she'll be surprise by how handosme he is and how big is dick is when she catch him with a raging morning wood or in the shower.
Aunt is going to be the slut, I guess.

Nothing new on the horizon. But hey, I don't mind it, I shall see how it'll evolve. Dev, how long from one update to another? A month or it's just a side project you'll work on after school/work?
Looks like I didn't innovate at all uh ? ;D
To answer your question about the frequency of updates, for now I would say less than a month for sure since I'm no longer working these times...

Can I also ask how much time of gameplay this first release takes ?

3.90 star(s) 150 Votes