*Retired* Daz3D artist

Andurin

Apr 28, 2017
No longer looking for projects. Best regards.

Skills:
- Daz3D / Storywriting

Preferred method of contact:
- DM in here

Employment Type & Rates:
- Art designer, free - unless bigger commitment.

Availability:
- Anything from 0 to 10 hours a week (again after commitment)

Work Samples:
- Mostly fan art from the DMD fan thread.
- Few examples attached.

Additional comments:
- My art style works best with Renpy, with mainly preset backgrounds and character inputs for storyline and erotic scenes being more complete
- Transitioning from just fan art to more complete game/story art. Fairly adjustable style, depending on level of realism wanted.

Hoping to be a part of smaller projects at first, to gain expirience and also see projects reach an end.

About Me:
Easy going and professional. Doing my best work in a positive and constructive work environment. Communication and teamwork is the key.

Irl student: data science (Java, sql, very little python)
Former job expirience: Product & Project Manager, with marketing background.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

PanWhoWrites

Jul 8, 2020
I like your stuff! I'm thinking of putting together a beginner project, if you wanted to partner up on it. I'm new so I can't post links, but search the EMCSA for "Pan", or literotica for "PanWhoWrites" to see samples of my stuff and contact details.

ItalianNerdyBabe

Apr 22, 2018
I would be more than interested in collaborating, I'm working on a wrestling based lewd game and I'm looking for an artist, feel free to DM me here or on discord at ItalianNerdyBabe#4434 for more info!

Jun 30, 2018
I had an idea for a project, I could send you the idea. or send a link to a similar project which has been abdoned for a long time ... already have a lot of ideas ... if you are interested just let me know

differenthype

Jul 17, 2020
Hi I am a writer also into incest games, i would like to discuss more with you. please dm or add me on discord DifferentHype#2614