VN - Ren'Py - Completed - Retired Hero Gets Slaves [Final] [Artoonu]

1. 3.00 star(s)

GoodGamesMakeMeSadAtEnd

good and short enough to play if you like catgirls and things like that, tip for the dev, nobody cares about lore in short games like that, just make something simple and focus on the lewd content, also no need to have so many choices if it changes almost nothing
  2. 2.00 star(s)

Alfre4u

Many reviews of most pointing out the same thing.. and ya they are true.

- Very Short to point it pointless
    (Would be fine if say the drawing and H bits were worthwhile they clearly are not)
    -Character/Story
    ^ + potential enough even if becoming a overdone setting now

Really no point check their other work and see that this just what they do shovel out quicker then even current Sakura games and made far to short for anything at all...
    -> This would even be fine if they were looking for what could stick ie a general style or mechanic or setting etc... then after made a full fledge 5hr+ thing.. but they don't.

Skip
    +1 for typical potential and fact it works without issue or wasting a ton of time
  3. 3.00 star(s)

slowman

Really short meh scenes but it is kinda funny.
    You wont waste more than 30 minutes on it alot more could have been done with this game and concept but it didn't waste my time so it does more than what most H-games I've played so it gets a 3/5.
    That and the dialogue is kinda funny
  4. 2.00 star(s)

Booshman

lol you can finish this in 30 minutes. The sex scenes are like 3 to 5 sentences. The choices don't mean anything. The eyes on the dog girl are indeed to far apart lol. Spend your time on something else.
  5. 3.00 star(s)

♍VoidTraveler

TLDR: Shovelware
    I'll give it 3 for not being a total bore, i guess.

*"Choices" boil down to whether you want to be mean, nice, or neither. They really don't matter at all.
    A little change in the flavor of text here and there was noted.
    *Sex is meh at best, and i'm probably being really generous. All vanilla, with super short scenes.
    *Short game length.
    *Okay...ish. art.

Can't help but feel that this vn could have been much better, if only this dev wasn't such a lazy mf.
    Oh well, have fun. :whistle::coffee:
  6. 4.00 star(s)

Sole

It's a simple straight forward short story, like half an hour to an hour long, with a decent amount of h-content given the length. The story tries to stick to either sweet or comedic tones, if you're in the mood for just something quick and don't mind that the writing is super simple fanfiction levels, meaning not bad but not amazing either, you might like this.

Note: The choices seem to just be there for flavor, not affecting anything beyond the next few seconds, so don't worry about trying to find the best option, just pick whatever option you prefer. Also you can always just rollback after seeing the result of any options, if you're the type of person that like's to see the outcome to every choice since this is a ren'py game.
  7. 1.00 star(s)

Powerack

Another one of these "games" without any story in it, "mute MC" and just few CG in it.
    You really want to call that a game? Same as for other pieces of "work" done by this author. These games have no real purpose. One star out of five is maxuimum for that piece of ****, ehem "work".
  8. 4.00 star(s)

mrttao

Good art.
    Nice story, pretty sweet.
    Most choices are fake though. And the game is short and fairly linear.
    about the only thing you really get to choose is where to cum.
    I really would have liked it if the gmae got fleshed out more, with more scenes and dialog.
    overall it is a positive experience.