Identify retracing my roots, need help identifying

Hyperhentemia

Nov 14, 2020
Trying to replay the first few games that got me into 18+ games in the first place.
I remenber a games which was released a few years ago, at least 3 or 4 years. It is very simular to Monster Musume Dungeons. It is a point and click advanture game mainly focused on monster girls. The art style is a mix of anime and pixel art with the dialogue done in anime but the game play is pixel art. I only recall seeing sex scenes in animated pixel style. The point of the game was to fight through dungeons until you beat the demon lord or something similiar. Combat is turn based and the main character is using a sword. Enemies would have sex with the character as attacks or defeat animations. The main hub is a generic fantasy town.

I looked through everything and the closesest I found was Monster Musume Dungeons (magical waifu academy) at least from the 10 minutes I played of it. I do remenber stumbling across the same game after I played it and have distinct memories of disliking MMD which is why I am sure MMD is not it.