Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
if you are going to steal a character from Acting Lessons,
At least research before talking utter bollocks.

There was supposed to be a crossover between AL and this which is why she was in the game.

It's also the reason the dev of AL no longer comes here because he had other crossovers and started a load of nonsense which managed to piss off quite a lot of people.

RogueKnightUK

Co-Writer: Retrieving The Past
Game Developer
Jul 10, 2018
would be nice if dev. want back and remade all three games into one game...
would make things much easier for everyone.
There's several different advantages to having the seasons be separate.

The first is that it kept the download times fairly short in that you only needed to download the current season for the update. Obviously that particular benefit went away once the game was completed and there'd be no further updates.

The second advantage is that if you are coming to the game for the first time now, after completion, you can start playing season one while season 2 and 3 are still downloading if you want. That benefit really came into effect after the completion of each series, but remains.

The third is that it was always known that this is not the run of the mill VN. Some love it, some absolutely hate it. For those who decide to abandon it, well, they didn't have to waste time downloading the latter seasons. Download and play Series 1, and, once you are coming to the end, decide if you want Series 2, and repeat for Series 3 and 4.

It's no different really to how large files get 'chunked' for downloading easier pieces, or how torrent downloads prioritize the first scenes of a video so you can start watching it even before you have the whole thing.

Jack Townsend

Sep 4, 2020
The two women I wanted the most (Latisha and Abigail), the game wouldn't let me have :(. Kinda makes me wish I could play the story from Adam's perspective. Just so I could see and get more of them.

• Haha
Reactions: RogueKnightUK

-CookieMonster666-

Devoted Member
Nov 20, 2018
PC links for Season 2 are all dead! hope admins can fix it
Go to the OP (first page of the thread) and click the Report option (like you can do on any post such as mine here). In the box that comes up, click the "Other" option and then enter in the text box that the links for Season 2 are all dead. An uploader, moderator, or staff member can then fix them for you.

balboa2151

Jun 10, 2023
hey everyone...I just started playing...I'm on the second season...many beautiful women but I'm so disappointed that Andrea is my niece...she is absolutely stunning...I know and respect that the developer didn't want incest in his game but damn I wish there was lol...anyway..Vicky is also beautiful and sexy as all hell and Cynthia ... Francine and Ann are also sexy but I'm unsure if MC can end with either one of them

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
hey everyone...I just started playing...I'm on the second season...many beautiful women but I'm so disappointed that Andrea is my niece...she is absolutely stunning...I know and respect that the developer didn't want incest in his game but damn I wish there was lol...anyway..Vicky is also beautiful and sexy as all hell and Cynthia and Francine are also sexy but I'm unsure if MC can end with either one of them
No, the 3 girls in the banner are the ones you get to choose from.

Reactions: balboa2151
3.80 star(s) 77 Votes