Feb 25, 2018
in episode 2 the choice of the girls implays in what? and if you choose neither of them is like choosing the two or none of them? someone know ?(at the beginning of the second chapter)

Last edited:

Deleted member 167032

Alternate Existence
Donor
Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
You can/have to choose one girl. So, you don't have to choose 2 girls but one you have to. So even if you don't like any of the 3 choices you still have to choose one.

in episode 2 the choice of the girls implays in what? and if you choose neither of them is like choosing the two or none of them? someone know ?(at the beginning of the second chapter)

yamcha

Jun 23, 2018
Heya MrKnobb love the game when is update coming out roughly? and will MC have a chance to have sex with other girls even though he is in a relationship?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
and will MC have a chance to have sex with other girls even though he is in a relationship?
There is a threesome scene with 1 of the girls but other than that probably not.

He isn't a cheat and some girls don't share, 1 only shares with her best friend.

cbrnewn1903

Apr 27, 2020
anyone else notice how in season 1, that dick guy was the exact render of the other guy from acting lessons?? are they in some sort of shared universe because even the niece's situation with darius and the bucket list and fucking her friend's boyfriend was exactly like rena in acting lessons. it looks like it took place during the concert towards the end. just me???

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
anyone else notice how in season 1, that dick guy was the exact render of the other guy from acting lessons?? are they in some sort of shared universe because even the niece's situation with darius and the bucket list and fucking her friend's boyfriend was exactly like rena in acting lessons. it looks like it took place during the concert towards the end. just me???
Old news and i'm not going into details but there was a crossover with Acting Lessons, it fell through.

It's one of the reasons I really hate Acting Lesson's dev.

Reactions: L30

cbrnewn1903

Apr 27, 2020
Old news and i'm not going into details but there was a crossover with Acting Lessons, it fell through.

It's one of the reasons I really hate Acting Lesson's dev.

oh my bad, i just started this game so i didn't know. by fell through, do you mean it sucked or it didn't happen?? cause i've seen people use it the first way for some reason

3.80 star(s) 77 Votes