Identify Retro 80's style videogame trivia game

asdfghjkl331

Jul 16, 2022
Saw this game a few months back but never got around to it and now I can't find it for the life of me. Very short game where this dark-haired 16-bit girl on a deep blue background gives you six era-appropriate questions on videogame trivia (Who designed the original Gameboy, shit like that) and she strips to varying degrees depending how fast and how correctly you answer. I was positive it was just called "Quiz" but that isn't bringing anything up on here or a couple other places I tried (I think i originally saw it on itch but i imagined people would be more likely to have an answer over here). Appreciate any help

gordan124

Jun 7, 2023
looking for the same game, couldn't find it anywhere either. i think it got removed on itch.io and the game is just unavailable anywhere else. it's a shame

gordan124

Jun 7, 2023
idk why but something about that game just, was surprisingly attractive despite its simplicity. there wasn't much content but it's one of the most straight to the point quick and simple games i have ever played, no boring fluff and it was really rewarding despite the simple mechanic and to be honest i can't really explain why i'm so fond of this game. the game might sound a bit too shallow and dry and the mechanic of stripping might not sound too interesting to people who have not played it. but i just simply can't find any other game like it, it just isn't the same. sorry for yapping so much but i do miss that game and i guess i'm just surprised that someone else is also looking for that game.

asdfghjkl331

Jul 16, 2022
for me its mostly just the artstyle and general vibes of it, really tough to find anything similar. glad to know someone else misses it