3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
They are ready for it, they just don't know how acknowledge it.. But some other schmuch will say shit I just said here and the BOOM it goes.. Fucking classic.. I could tell you I invented the UTC clock.. but who would beleive me? I just told a few friends.. Story of my life..

• Haha
Reactions: Hooldrafolk

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Yeah, and we as humans don't need more than pictures if a story is done well..
I was thinking about that earlier..
Say I make a story, I have this story of a loser yada yada.. someone else will write it more properly, and someone else will cartoon it. Black hair and yeah? It won't be as in my head. Or the reactions, close.. but.. yeah? I think.. People will catch on.. but they are so fucking slow..

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Governmental changes takes 5 years they say here.. Or so I heard, before you feel it.. I think the world works that way.. not.. governments.
Still I am sure people will appreciate it!

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
Woah so many messages! Yes, I think a beer is for you, toast for me too and relax, we are among friends here
I wasnt joking about utc clock.. I got the idea before it was made, but I didn't name it UTC or shit.
I'm not joking that AI CG is the future.. People are just so fucking slow.. wait a few years.. Usually 5 but sometimes longer.. Just improve your skills.. Not even feminists can stop this..
I am not a sexist, but im not a feminist, I FUCKING HATE THE WORD FEMINIST AS IT'S SEXIST AS FUCK. (side note, there is as word called masculinism)

Reactions: Hooldrafolk

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
I went a shool were they preached about this feminism so much that being a man was bad.. I got worse grade for it too..
SO I know what feminsim is, it's the same as sexism.. Only thing is, some people made it through to make it an actual word. Like a thing to say, Like I am not a racist I am a.. ( no word for it), I am not a racist I am a.. (no word for it).. I am not a sexist I am a feminist however.. is true..
So yeah.. I'm not a sexist, but I hate the word and all feminsism stands for.. It's sexism..
Edit; I want my 3 years back with compensations

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
also mate.. just me raging.. not a soul will care.. in 5 years maybe.. probably little more.. story of my fucking life
Remember me, in 5 years yo! you will see.. I fucking hate people..

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
also mate.. just me raging.. not a soul will care.. in 5 years maybe.. probably little more.. story of my fucking life
My dude I don't think this is the right thread for this, maybe you want to open a thread about these complaints in general discussion? Sorry if I'm rude but I think this is totally OT in my game thread lol

John Bon Clay

Jul 14, 2020
My dude I don't think this is the right thread for this, maybe you want to open a thread about these complaints in general discussion? Sorry if I'm rude but I think this is totally OT in my game thread lol
Didn't say anything that bad :)?
I just explained where I came from..
Which is kinda relevant because.. at that time feminism wasn't even thing, but now it's a boom and it became a storm. I guess people are good at sucking in storms.
AICG is also just a storm, wait it out, and push..

Last edited by a moderator:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
You talk about the screenshots in first post? My game has 140 unique pictures, I've added so many in these updates.
Anyway, I'm working hard!
Yes. I looked at the first version. But there is nothing new in the second. Only corrections. :)...the game needs to be promoted with content, then more fans and admirers will appear. We here on the forums have already gone through “this” stage. :) :love:

buktccbfc71

Engaged Member
Dec 30, 2020
The game is good for its characters.:love:(y)...PS...What I'm saying is that many developers are losing their authority because they don't add content to the game. ;).. THE MORE THEY TALK AND WRITE ABOUT YOUR GAME, THE MORE ATTENTION OF OTHER PLAYERS WILL GET IT. THIS IS CALLED ADVERTISING. . :) ;) :love: (y)

Last edited:
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes