3.00 star(s) 7 Votes

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
Please consider to follow me and support me on my new Patreon page!

-----> <-----

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
UPDATE 0.5 IS OUT!

This is the biggest update I ever made for this game.

I've literally remade from scratch first scenes for better consistency over all.

I've added six (SIX) big scenes to the game, for like 90 (NINETY) unique images!

So, enjoy, and remember to subscribe to my Patreon for more!

moni_blind6.png

• Red Heart
Reactions: ahningxue

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
Here we are!
  • With version 0.6, 4 different scenes are added to our story + 1 big cosplay scene (school girl), for a total of 70+ images.
  • A new character is added to the story, Jennifer, our landlady's boss! She is blonde, very tanned and super athletic.
  • With her, a new kink is added to our adventure: Blackmail.
  • Fixed game resolution to match image resolution, no more clipped images above and below.
  • Added a disclamair at the beginning of the game to protect minors.
Have fun!

jenny_moni-06-4.png

Hooldrafolk

Game Developer
Sep 24, 2023
Here we are at version 0.6a, a small Hotfix but great news for those who play on Android, I finally built the APK.

-Hotfix - fixed the GUI, the resolution was wrong compared to the game.

-Android Version (beta) - APK for Android, try it and tell me if it works correctly, please. [EDIT: Ok, it just works]

- Added gestures (for Android version): swipe up to open the menu and swipe down to hide the text.

Good game!

cla_call0b.png

Last edited:

Timesucker

Apr 3, 2024
Return to Roots is a straightforward visual novel.
The game is about a character returning to their Landlady's house after an unfortunate incident.
Looking to take your photography career to the next level? See if this optimistic and helpful woman can lend a hand!

Voyeurism, eroticism, and perversions... descend into a slow and exciting spiral of manipulation and corruption.​
I worked on the overview.
Thanks for the share, Hooldrafolk

Reactions: Hooldrafolk

Nick Nosferatu

May 16, 2017
This reminds me of "My innocent mother" with a MC close to the one from "Restore her Career", but with better art thanks to AI.

It's quite classic but it's entertaining and the pacing between each update is great so keep it up dev.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Hooldrafolk
3.00 star(s) 7 Votes